Coalition Government support at lowest level

66 REPLIES 66

Re: Coalition Government support at lowest level

last night i hear malcolm telling us we must be finding more gas as we need it so badly for power generation.

mind you this is the same malcolm that was standing on his soapbox telling us CLEAN COAL was our saviour from power outages just 2 weeks ago!

i personally think 'fraking' when i read the hows and whys is a very dangerous way of getting gas. it has a potencial to stuff up our underground water system. not something id like to see happen. particularly in some of our best farming districts.

may be ok way out in the donga but even out there we rely on artisian water to feed cattle and sheep. poison the water and you can never undo it.

Message 61 of 67
Latest reply

we elected tony and he was very popular for a while, but he became very unpopular so

malcolm snuck up behind him and pushed him off a cliff and took his place

malcolm was very popular for a while, but hes becoming very unpopular so....

i wouldnt go standing too close to cliffs with mr morrison anywhere behind you malcolm.

Message 62 of 67
Latest reply

I certainly did not elect Tony Abbott.....the only people who could vote for him were the voters in his electorate of Warringah.

Message 63 of 67
Latest reply

I didnt elect him either or any other member of the Lib party, yet sadly I have one from there as my local member 'n he's is hopeless. He's too busy flitting around Canberra to look after his eletorate    ...... 

***Thinks about Morrisison as PM 'n n feels quite ill ***

Message 64 of 67
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I certainly did not elect Tony Abbott.....the only people who could vote for him were the voters in his electorate of Warringah.

i was using the 'we' as in the australian public had an election where everyone got to put their X on the page. not that everyone actually voted for tony.

i didnt vote for him either or his party but i'm living with the result just the same.

my point was/is that when tony became unpopular malcolm used that as reason to depose him. now malcolm's popularity is sliding i'm predicting unless mal gets some help in the popularity stakes before its time for us in voter land to put our X on the page again mr morris will be leading the lib/nats to the next election.

libs to be the first party to kill off two sitting prime ministers?

Message 65 of 67
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

libs to be the first party to kill off two sitting prime ministers?

I think you will find that Labor is pretty good at knifing their leaders in the back too.

Message 66 of 67
Latest reply

Well,if Mal has any expertise, it's gas.
Message 67 of 67
Latest reply