Coalition Government support at lowest level

66 REPLIES 66

Tony Abbott could try to wound Malcolm Turnbull if hopes of becoming prime minister fade

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-24/tony-abbott-political-assassin-analysis-by-chris-uhlmann/83012...

poor old PM Turnbull, half the voters dont like him and half his own party dont like him

its going to be an interesting year ahead.

Message 41 of 67
Latest reply

And they are only just working this out now?

Tony has been white anting Malcolm ever since he was given the boot....sad little vindictive man that he is.

Message 42 of 67
Latest reply

Abbott is the best "friend" the Labor party could have atm lol

Message 43 of 67
Latest reply

i would really like to know why malcolm waited so long after he had a trigger to call an election, to call the election. he would have strolled into govt hardly losing any seats, in fact prolly would have gained a few.

instead he waited way too long plus he played silly buggas with the senate and really screwed himself.

Message 44 of 67
Latest reply

Well he doesn't really have a political background so I guess he misread the whole situation.

We are suffering the same fate as the USA....both our leaders are businessmen rather than politicians and the whole country will suffer.

In the case of the USA the whole world is at the mercy of DJT and it does not look too promising for world peace.

Message 45 of 67
Latest reply

every morning i dread looking at the overnight news reports for fear of what the don may have done while i was sleeping.

plus north korea

Message 46 of 67
Latest reply

I am a bit like that too David.  I am wondering where and when the first shot will be fired....who is going to get offended first.

Message 47 of 67
Latest reply

Tony Abbott's 'outburst' had its 'desired impact' on falling polls, Malcolm Turnbull says

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-27/turnbull-blames-abbott-for-falling-polls/8306116

oh come on malcolm, did you ever really think tony would just slink off into the undergrowth and die?

you saw what happened after the julia gillard v kevin rudd debacle didnt you?

to start whinging now the guy you stabbed in the back in order to be PM isnt being nice is a bit rich.

oh, and by the way, the polls were terrible before last weeks 'outburst' by tony so you cant blame him entirely, i think it might be because your a shallow PM who is being told what to do and what to think in order to stay PM.

treat the people as stupid and they dont like it.

Message 48 of 67
Latest reply

So now Turnbull is blaming Abbott for the Libs slump in the polls   ..... Well it couldnt be Turnbull's fault could it???? lol

Message 49 of 67
Latest reply

Looks like the sycophant's outbursts in question time didn't have the desired outcome.

Don't worry about the Don, David. Once the Mango Mussolini implements the changes the GOP wants,they'll rein him in.
Message 50 of 67
Latest reply