Cold Front

It always amuses me when one is still wearing puffa jackets and and boots to go out and still shivering,   and the BOM  says 'There is a cold front heading our way'.  

Spring in Melbourne!!

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Cold Front

08d1b4f1901af55904deda59a419a9b7--weather-memes-cold-weather-funny.jpg

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

My ex used to make me laugh. He would have on a long sleeve shirt,a jumper,a jacket,a beanie......................and shorts 

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Just dropped to 8.8 degs in Traralgon at noon......................

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

My ex used to make me laugh. He would have on a long sleeve shirt,a jumper,a jacket,a beanie......................and shorts 

When my kids were younger, we had an open fire in the loungeroom for heating (Gawd I miss it).

Anyway, my daughter had left the room and upon leaving, had left to loungeroom door open. I yelled out *shut the door, its cold*

She left, came back, fluffed around and yelled back out:   *there ya go, door, I hope that helps!*

I turned to look behind me to see what she was on about, to discover that she had thrown a blanket over the open door. LOL Man LOL Man LOL Cheeky bugga!  Man LOL

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Related image
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

4-wise-monkeys-speak-see-hear-fear-no-evil1.jpg

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

we have guys like that here too, no feeling below the waist.

beer-belly.jpg

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

No getting used to some warmer weather before Summer for us Melbourne people.

Looks like we will go from freezing to heatwave.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

We've had snow overnight in Tassie, I can see snow all over the Western Tiers and Mt. Barrow .... it's in Hobart on Mt. Wellington also ...  Smiley Surprised

Love it ...  Woman LOL

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply