Do you smoke?

How much per week do you spend on cigarettes?

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: Do you smoke?

no, had my first and last at 7yo.............

Message 31 of 60
Latest reply

dsk it's so hard, but, you are just about there now, keep up the good work Smiley Happy It took me about 3 or 4 goes before I finally won the battle.

Message 32 of 60
Latest reply

Ashamed to say I smoke. Cat Embarassed

I would like to quit but at the moment I feel my life requires ciggies.

What is champix? How does it work?

Why can't we say **bleep**s? In Australia many people call ciggies f@gs.

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 33 of 60
Latest reply

its ok buzz, god loves everybody

Signatures suck.
Message 34 of 60
Latest reply

No I don't. I have never seen the attraction in smoking. I would never spend/waste money on things like that either.

I did see an anti-smoking film at high school, which included photos of a diseased lung.. that made an impression. 

How much does 1 packet of cigarettes cost now?

Message 35 of 60
Latest reply

Think it costs me probably a $100 a week and yes and I know that money could be better spent but it's my only vice so I still enjoy it but hi5's to all who have given it up and still going through the early stages of giving it up, it's not an easy habit to give the flick.

*sneaks off to blow more smoke rings*

Message 36 of 60
Latest reply

I gave up 3 and half year ago under pressure

not a day went by I would want one as i enjoyed smoking

so earlier this year I decided I would do what I want not what i was supposed to do

within 2 weeks I was back to 50 a day --- yep crazy

but i suddenly realised I was missing the spare cash

then i got up one morning and thought I dont want this smoke

and I threw the rest out and havent given it another thought in the past 6 mths 🙂

Message 37 of 60
Latest reply

No freddy
Message 38 of 60
Latest reply

No what, toon?  Woman LOL

Message 39 of 60
Latest reply

I had smoked for many years and really enjoyed it.  In april, I had to have an operation so thought I should try to give up. Had tried patches and champix before, but they didn't help me.  This time I bought an e-cig and even though it took me a while to get used to the taste, I persisted, and  didnt have a real one until a week ago, when stresses at a new job felt too much, I went and bought a packet.  Gosh did it taste good.  However, I've now thrown that job in, and have gone back on the e-cig and am doing ok again.  I never thought I would be able to do it, but then I never really wanted to.

Good luck to anyone who is trying, it is not easy, but if you relapse like I did, try again.  Not everyone does it first go.  I was probably spending $100 on them.

Message 40 of 60
Latest reply