Does anyone know how to use Dropbox?

I want to load some photos from my iPad to my laptop.  I have Dropbox on both, but I seem to only be able to move them one at a time, which is going to take forever.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or what I should be doing?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have no knowledge of ipads, but i have experimented with options on phone, i would reckon using google cloud to upload images, then use pc to download the pics
* i assume this would work but cant give you 100% as i dont use pc
*we may be human, but we are still animals*

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Unsure, Captain.  

But if you have Dropbox on both,  shouldn't the photos be in both be on both already.

I found this lot....may help.....may not

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/how-do-i-transfer-photos-saved-to-dropbox-to-my-home-compu...

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks stawks.  I have no trouble once they are in Dropbox, it's getting them from Photos on the iPad into Dropbox that's giving me grief. It's fine when I select just one photo, but as soon as I select more than one the option to Save to Dropbox disappears. 

I realise use I could do something like email them but seeing as I have Dropbox I thought I would use it 

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Sorry..........edited the rubbish out..........lol

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Evening Lurks,

What's a - Dropbox??????????????

Robot Embarassed

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

hahaha it's a file sharing thingy helen.  I don't really understand it - obviously Woman LOL

I've realised I can do what I want to with airdrop, so I'm doing that now.  It's all good Woman Very Happy  

I'm trying to update the photos of the LPs that I have on one of those digital photo frames, so it's a very important job.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I find it really handy when I take photos with my phone and want them on my pc instantly

Photobucket
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Good evening Lurks,

What is Airdrop??????????????????

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

@donnashuggy wrote:

I find it really handy when I take photos with my phone and want them on my pc instantly

AirDrop or DropBox Donna?

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Some "cloud" thingy helen that's doing what I want to do somehow.  

I find these things a little like my car.  I'm quite happy to put petrol and oil and water in it, but have absolutely no knowledge or interested in what's going on under the bonnet. Woman LOL

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply