Donald Trump inauguration

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/what-did-donald-trump-promise-to-do-in-his-first-speech/819989...

so many promises, so many questions.

i really get a lor of what he is saying and why so many want him to do the things hes promising.

but i ask, lets just pick the 'bring jobs back to america.

i presume he means manufacturing jobs.

so lets take something every american would buy thats not made in america but under president trump will once again be 'made in america'

television sets.

the reason televisions are made in china or korea ec t is really cheap labour meaning really low prices at the store when i buy my tv.

if america says, no more cheap imports of tvs, gotta make em in the USA then who is going to be happy to pay $2,000 for a tv that costs $500 now?

and that spreads to all imported goods trumps wanting to be 'made in america' again.

is he planning to lower wages for workers in america to the same as 3rd world countries?

Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

Re: Donald Trump inauguration

@farnsworth4sale wrote:

A perfect example...the person I quoted above has the nerve to mention the shooting at Alexandria Virginia, using it in a perverted way, while ignoring the fact....the shooter was a lefty. Typical!

All good guys are righties eg Timothy McVeigh & Terry Nichols

Message 141 of 157
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

Earliier this week, Trump condemned Qatar for being a terrorist-funding state.   http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/politics/trump-qatar-saudi-gulf-crisis/index.html

Yesterday, he sold Qatar 12 billion dollars worth of arms.  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terr...

The guy's left brain doesn't have any idea what his right brain is doing.

Here are the key facts the left doesn't want people to see.....

Lets not forget the fact this deal was brokered by OBAMA.

Or that we have a key base there.

Sure, lets make an enemy of one of the few countries that have helped us. Right....lets lose any influence we have in country, isolate them, and let them go full blown anti-American and become a total training ground for terrorists.

"We believe that this agreement will propel Qatar's ability to provide for its own security while also reducing the burden placed upon the United States military in conducting operations against violent extremism."

"They point out that it does not directly conflict with the current regional dispute as it will take years to complete and fill the sale in full."

"We are confident that Qatar can address its remaining issues within this timeframe, prior to delivery," explains a State Department official."

"The full arms sale, of over $20 billion for 72 F-15QA fighter jets, was notified in November 2016. This means it had already been authorized by congress and the executive branch, when President Obama was in office, before the Trump administration came into office.

"When no one wanted to host your troops after 9/11, we did. We protected them. Saudi Arabia asked you to leave," said Meshal bin Jamad al Thani, the Qatari ambassador to the U.S. Qataris believe that the blockade of their country is politically motivated by the Saudis in an effort to flex their muscle in the region."

""None of our people attacked the U.S.," said al Thani, a nod to the Saudis who were involved in the Sept 11th terrorist attacks. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terr...

Message 142 of 157
Latest reply

You'll have to excuse me while I address my inbox after my last conversion with people from the left.

Message 143 of 157
Latest reply

@farnsworth4sale wrote:

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

Earliier this week, Trump condemned Qatar for being a terrorist-funding state.   http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/politics/trump-qatar-saudi-gulf-crisis/index.html

Yesterday, he sold Qatar 12 billion dollars worth of arms.  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terr...

The guy's left brain doesn't have any idea what his right brain is doing.

Here are the key facts the left doesn't want people to see.....

Lets not forget the fact this deal was brokered by OBAMA.

Or that we have a key base there.

Sure, lets make an enemy of one of the few countries that have helped us. Right....lets lose any influence we have in country, isolate them, and let them go full blown anti-American and become a total training ground for terrorists.

"We believe that this agreement will propel Qatar's ability to provide for its own security while also reducing the burden placed upon the United States military in conducting operations against violent extremism."

"They point out that it does not directly conflict with the current regional dispute as it will take years to complete and fill the sale in full."

"We are confident that Qatar can address its remaining issues within this timeframe, prior to delivery," explains a State Department official."

"The full arms sale, of over $20 billion for 72 F-15QA fighter jets, was notified in November 2016. This means it had already been authorized by congress and the executive branch, when President Obama was in office, before the Trump administration came into office.

"When no one wanted to host your troops after 9/11, we did. We protected them. Saudi Arabia asked you to leave," said Meshal bin Jamad al Thani, the Qatari ambassador to the U.S. Qataris believe that the blockade of their country is politically motivated by the Saudis in an effort to flex their muscle in the region."

""None of our people attacked the U.S.," said al Thani, a nod to the Saudis who were involved in the Sept 11th terrorist attacks. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terr...

"One portion of that deal -- $12 billion for 36 F-15QA fighter jets -- was inked on Wednesday in Washington, D.C., when Qatar's Defense Minister met with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis. "

Looks like the deal was fully supported by Trump administration

Message 144 of 157
Latest reply

"Looks like the deal was fully supported by Trump administration"

I support it too. Read my entire reply if you want to pass judgement on my post, look it over a 2nd time and let it sink in.

And enough with the "look over here" tactic. This thread isn't about McViegh, it's about Donald Trump.

Do you ever stick to a topic?

Message 145 of 157
Latest reply

@farnsworth4sale wrote:

And enough with the "look over here" tactic. This thread isn't about McViegh, it's about Donald Trump.

But these guys aren't your normal lefties you disprove of so much, they are the goodies, the right wingers so as to speak, the people who would have supported your heroTrump,  the fact that they killed about 168 people  and injured hundreds does not seem to worry you to much. But I guess you would rather look over there, somewhere

Message 146 of 157
Latest reply

@tezza2844 wrote:

@farnsworth4sale wrote:

But these guys aren't your normal lefties you disprove of so much, they are the goodies, the right wingers so as to speak, the people who would have supported your heroTrump,  the fact that they killed about 168 people  and injured hundreds does not seem to worry you to much. But I guess you would rather look over there, somewhere

Ugg. An even more despicable left wing tactic. Attaching something a criminal has done to a politician, and a poster, to a crime condemned by people of all sides.

The lowest of low tactics.

He wasn't even politically registered.

His attack was against the entire government, left and right. He killed democrats and republicans....and children.

But that's no concern of yours, as long as you can use this tragedy to make a point.

A poorly executed one.

Message 147 of 157
Latest reply

It wasn't Obama who called Qatar a terrorist state, or took credit for the sale.  If Qatar is such a terrorist state, why wasn't the deal cancelled?

Message 148 of 157
Latest reply

Attaching something a criminal has done to a politician, and a poster, to a crime condemned by people of all sides.

The lowest of low tactics.

Which is something you did in your initial post yesterday.

Message 149 of 157
Latest reply

There is no left wing in Washington. There's right and further right.
"There is only one party in the United States, the Property Party … and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat"
Gore Vidal
Message 150 of 157
Latest reply