Father's day comp help

The story.....

Imagine the stress and heartache of being told your 3 year old son has cancer. Then the struggle of having to travel for treatment, split up siblings and eventually move away from the only home he knew. 

That’s exactly what happened to Randy Johnson. On 10th April 2013 his world was torn apart when his son Bailon was diagnosed with an aggressive form of High Risk Neuroblastoma . This is a rare type of cancer that develops in infants and young children.

Randy Johnson is a full-time single father who has had to leave his three daughters, aged between two and eight, behind in Tamworth while Bailon gets treatment.

Well this morning...the news is just crushing....Balion's cancer has taken over all his little body, there's nothing else that can be done, they have estimated 6 weeks :(.... Balion's Daddy has been entered in the repco Dad of the year comp..... I know there are so many deserving fathers out there, but Balion...won't be here to share another fathers day...Imagine the smile and warmth it would bring in such a sad time to this little boys face knowing...that HIS Daddy !!! His very own Daddy is Daddy of the year..... I don't know if im allowed to post this link or not...And i very very rarely use the forums even though i have been an ebay member since 2003, this is maybe the 3rd time ever....I love ebay... I am an active buyer...sometimes i sell stuff, but by comparison to my buying on here my sales history is well poor lol.....So i figure if i get banned from the forums for this link and only one person sees it and goes off to vote, it will be worth the risk....But Sorry in advance if i am doing the wrong thing.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Father's day comp help

Nothing wrong with your post, this is CS and all manner of things can be discussed here.

Saddest story, and I am going to the link provided now.......

Just done it and saved link to send to all email contacts I have

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks so much greencat...<3...from the ❤️ thank you

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Is it me. I can not see the link

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

So sad to hear that Saddest of stories. I can't imagine what the family must be enduring. It has a terribly humbling effect. We all think we have problems, but when you hear stories like that, our problems just seem so insignificant. 😞  

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Link has been removed apparently     sad eyes emoticon

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

There are nearly 500 entries and many of them have heart wrenching stories to tell.  $10,000 to be won.

Joono
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Link has been removed apparently     sad eyes emoticon

hmmm wonder why. I have seen other links on here. Put one here myself. 

Maybe not what it seems possibly.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

The story is here..... it is all above board and you can find the info you need at the end of the story.

http://www.northerndailyleader.com.au/story/2532290/brave-bailon-face-fresh-battle/

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

There are many very moving stories on there Azureline.  I was just reading another one who's father looked after her and her daughter after a severe head on car crash where she was expected to die and then to live in a vegetative state.

Good luck to all the fathers.

Joono
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply