Father stones daughter to death

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/syrian-father-stones-adulterous-daughter-to-death-in-video-shared-...

In accordance with islamic sharia law and the holy book, the koran, this poor girl has been executed.

Message 1 of 227
Latest reply
226 REPLIES 226

Re: Father stones daughter to death

@goldenjet16 wrote:
Oranges and apples.... Complete different debate.

How's this?

India

Honor killings have been reported in northern regions of India, mainly in the Indian states of Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, as a result of people marrying without their family's acceptance, and sometimes for marrying outside their caste or religion. In contrast, honor killings are rare to non-existent in South India and the western Indian states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. In some other parts of India, notably West Bengal, honor killings completely ceased about a century ago, largely due to the activism and influence of reformists such as Vivekananda, Ramakrishna, Vidyasagar and Raja Ram Mohan Roy.[170]

The Indian state of Punjab has a large number of honor killings. According to data compiled by the Punjab Police, 34 honor killings were reported in the state between 2008 and 2010: 10 in 2008, 20 in 2009, and four in 2010.[171]

Haryana is also notorious for incidents of honor killing, mainly in the upper caste of society, among rajputs and jaats.[73][172] Bhagalpur in the eastern Indian state of Bihar has also been notorious for honor killings.[173] Recent cases include a 16-year-old girl, Imrana, from Bhojpur who was set on fire inside her house in a case of what the police called 'moral vigilantism'. The victim had screamed for help for about 20 minutes before neighbours arrived, only to find her smouldering body. She was admitted to a local hospital, where she later died from her injuries.[174] In May 2008, Jayvirsingh Bhadodiya shot his daughter Vandana Bhadodiya and struck her on the head with an axe.[175] In June 2010 some incidents were reported even from Delhi.

Message 111 of 227
Latest reply

B.S. Why the name calling!

Abraham Lincoln:

Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 112 of 227
Latest reply

Why does my post keep disappearing?

Message 113 of 227
Latest reply

Still there from what I see.
Message 114 of 227
Latest reply

No, I have posted some C and P three times, and it won't post.

Message 115 of 227
Latest reply

Gremlins.
Message 116 of 227
Latest reply

Does this mean we are no longer friends? I hope not.
Message 117 of 227
Latest reply

@purplecarrot-top wrote:
Because it is not Muslims doing the killing. Talk about a mob of bloody bigots.

Abortion is also legal in Australia.

Murder is not.

Some would consider it the same thing, but our law says it's not.

But it's really not the same topic.

Message 118 of 227
Latest reply

I have no idea who you are. Just over a lot of stuff.
Message 119 of 227
Latest reply

I wasn't being confrontational. Seems you were/are a little angry with me. Sincerely I do wish you the best. Just standing my ground, that's all.
Message 120 of 227
Latest reply