Finally DNA proof of tall blonde alien women

I hear you already saying "Where's the spaceship?" and "Where's the proof?"

Well, guess what? This guy had the misfortune of being raped by two blonde female aliens who looked like humans, some would argue it was fortune LOL. The description is asian blondes which is unheard of. The lineage of the DNA is strange and the biochemist has ruled it as something very close to humans.

The victim was later asked if he would be willing to undergo a poly test which he agreed to. The tester was trained by the FBI.

The guy passed the test and was declared as talking the truth + proof of the DNA. I reckon this guy had a real close encounter with alien blondes for sure!

If you just want to watch the specific interview instead of the whole thing fast forward to 38min.   Let me know what you think.

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Finally DNA proof of tall blonde alien women

That verdict had nothing to do with DNA or evidence.  Courts are stages with actors, and some actors are better than others.

Message 11 of 53
Latest reply

This guy had those pubic hairs which were analyzed by a biochemist and found to be odd. If he is lying then where did he get the biological hair? There has to be some truth to his story. The argument about aliens has always been "SHOW ME THE PROOF!". Here we have a case with DNA evidence which I believe is fool proof. DNA is science not science fiction.

Friends of mine have joked he was dreaming of naked blonde women on his bed and it must be a fantasy. The DNA report with its finding is hard to ignore. This guy is not the only one to report this happening, he just happens to be the first one with biological proof.

Message 12 of 53
Latest reply

Does anyone remember what happened to this guy, when he discovered that Damien's blood matched the blood of a jackyl?

doctor.jpg

omen.jpg

Message 13 of 53
Latest reply

Ended up being cut in two with the elevator cable.

I watched it, my sister did not.  Sat with her checkbook over her eyes.

Good movie.

Message 14 of 53
Latest reply

I just watched it the other day.  I had seen the first Omen and the third one, but never saw the second.  It was actually pretty good. 

Message 15 of 53
Latest reply

"Well, guess what? This guy had the misfortune of being raped by two blonde female aliens who looked like humans, some would argue it was fortune LOL. " Sorry, I don't find this "LOL-worthy". Rape is rape, sexual violence is sexual violence, and the belief that some would "argue it was fortune LOL" trivialises the issue.
prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 16 of 53
Latest reply

@pct001wine wrote:
"Well, guess what? This guy had the misfortune of being raped by two blonde female aliens who looked like humans, some would argue it was fortune LOL. " Sorry, I don't find this "LOL-worthy". Rape is rape, sexual violence is sexual violence, and the belief that some would "argue it was fortune LOL" trivialises the issue.

No man on planet earth is going to complain about two naked blonde women in their bed. I doubt it anyway.

Message 17 of 53
Latest reply

@thegoblinswillgetu wrote:

My opinion, DNA is fool proof.

I don't really want to sit through that whole documentary, so could I just ask a few questions?

Do we have the name and qualifications of the biochemist who pronounced the DNA 'close to human'?

Have his findings been confirmed in further tests done by other qualified nbiochemists?

Do we have the name of the person who administered the polygraph test?  

Do we realise that a polygraph test would only indicate whetheror not the subject genuinely believed he had been raped by aliens. - it wouldn't indicate whether or not  his belief was correct

Message 18 of 53
Latest reply

And here's a bit of light reading on the subject - t seems the victim had quite a history of alien encounters.

http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/**bleep**/**bleep**.htm

I think his experience could probably be summed up in two words. WET DREAMS

Message 19 of 53
Latest reply

Genetic DNA is 99.9999% accurate or thereabouts. (The biochemist who did the test is accredited by the Australian government).

http://www.alrc.gov.au/publications/44-criminal-proceedings/reliability-dna-evidence

http://www.dna-geneticconnections.com/dna_accuracy.html

The notion that it was a wet dream with genetic material to prove otherwise is nonsense.

Message 20 of 53
Latest reply