France in total home isolation

https://www.france24.com/en/20200317-france-s-coronavirus-lockdown-what-you-can-and-can-t-do

A strict 15-day lockdown requiring people in France to remain at home came into effect at midday Tuesday, prohibiting all but essential outings in a bid to curb the coronavirus spread. Here’s a quick guide on how to navigate the lockdown.

All people leaving their homes must carry a signed form, or attestation, explaining where they are headed and why. A different form is needed for each outing. Failure to produce one will result in a fine............

A French resident friend just emailed me this.  

France is not fluffing  around.

I think it a good move, we have to accept that dire measures are needed and not the **bleep** footing our country is doing.

What do others think?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I just want to check and see if kitty footing is allowed.

Woman Tongue

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

I am going to go buy a kangaroo suit so I can hop about undetected

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

@bright.ton42 wrote:

I think it a good move, we have to accept that dire measures are needed and not the **bleep** footing our country is doing.

What do others think?

Haha   the word that was bleeped out was  p u s  s y

Naughty me

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

@bright.ton42 wrote:

All people leaving their homes must carry a signed form, or attestation, explaining where they are headed and why. A different form is needed for each outing. Failure to produce one will result in a fine............

So who signs the form, and how can you get a signed form if you can't leave the house?

.....just askin'

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

I expect we will have virtually exactly the same lock down here in Australia in the next week or two. Australia is copying everything being done in Europe, but just trailing them by around a week. The economic package issued yesterday and today detailing 6 months exemption for loan repayments is an exact copy of a similar scheme implemented in Europe a few days ago. 

Expect a similar plan for home loans very soon. ( all part of the quantative easing by the reserve bank already announced )

Stand by for the announcement that schools will be closing early next week, the military will be mobilised to assist medical staff in various ways ( already happening in Australia with the production of medications and equipment ) and a complete lock down mirroring the one in the link within a week or two. 

The government is working absolutely frantically behind the scenes and is following a rolling plan. You couldn't just come up with the latest economic policy for small business in a few days. This has been weeks of urgent planning in the making. 

All up the Government may have fluffed a few things with the Corona virus, but full marks to both the Government and the huge team of senior health and economic experts working behind the scenes for managing this whole crisis in a consistent, well planned way. They have learned something useful from the fires debacle and this has set us up for a much better response this time..

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Maybe shut down high population suburbs with high cases of positive results but I can't see it being Australia wide. 

Not sure what europe is doing but I can't see home loan payments being exempted but deferred.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Yes - eol - there is a vast difference.

I did raise a smile on the  ' working frantically '.

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

@ambercat16 wrote:

@bright.ton42 wrote:

So who signs the form, and how can you get a signed form if you can't leave the house?

.....just askin'

Probably on line.  But I saw today on the news that people in Paris are allowed to go to the supermarket and walk their dogs.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

@ambercat16 wrote:

@bright.ton42 wrote:

.....just askin'

Don't ask me, I'm just the messenger lol.   Wouldn't have a clue. 

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply