God works in Mysterious Ways.

God causing mass genocide. God watches rape, murders and doesn't do anything to stop it. 

It's because God works in mysterious ways. 

We have a finite brain and couldn't possibly comprehend God's action. 

Get it now.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: God works in Mysterious Ways.

Huh?

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

OK

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

I think some people work in mysterious ways because they think they are god/s and have'nt worked out yet, that they are not ....Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

He did make Brad Pitt.......Heart

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Are you talking about Doc Neeson joining the angels?

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I think it's in response to this: from this thread:

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

I think I will stick with Julias answer however illogical, unproven and un-scientific it may be - he was defintely dead, then somehow became undead, then his live human form flitted away to heaven where he is sitting next to whole bunch of dead people (who must be very envious that he is still alive) twiddling his thumbs waiting to come back to earth when he sees evil is taking place.

Not sure why he didn't act when he saw what Hitler was up to but perhaps this was payback?

From this thread:

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/What-happened-to-Jesus-after-he-rose-from-the-dead/...

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

I think it's in response to this: from this thread:

Thanks for that  😄

I thought it might be about Doc Neeson dying.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

why should God be responsible for our actions?

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Actually it isn't related to anything here, but was listening to a debate and the Christian's defense on the evil in the world was God works in mysterious ways. Since we have limited knowledge we shouldn't question God's plan when he allows rape and murder.

I found that answer rather unsatisfying. Imagine a bloke is on trial for murder and the judge asked why he did it and he answered he works in mysterious ways. 

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply