Guilty Or Not Guilty?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/google-street-view-boob-flasher-charged-by-police/story-fn5...

South Australian police  ......  say Ms Davis’ behaviour was no different than a man exposing himself in public and would be treated the same in the eyes of the law.

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Who cares............if google earth when doing their street thing, didnt want her on it, they could have edited it...........some people will do anything to draw attention to themselves.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

That would only be the case if all the topless men on street view were also charged. What a complete waste of police and the courts time and resources.
Message 2 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

If it had of been Gold Coast QLD police would have taken any notice.

Message 3 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

This is the type of thing where everybody should just have a good laugh and then forget about it. Nobody should really care. It's the kind of story you read, then go on to the next thing. Or if you happen to see her doing her thing on google earth, you laugh, show it to your co-workers, and forget about it.

Disorderly conduct? Maybe, but who cares. Give the woman a break.

Message 4 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

j*oono
Community Member

Total waste of court time.  I think it is funny.  Feral but funny.  I can't believe what else is on her bucket list.  Meeting Sam Newman?!!!!

Joono
Message 5 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

IMO, there is a lot of difference between this, and a man exposing himself in public. First, she is exposing her breasts, not her genitals. And second, let's face it, it's a lot more threatening when a man exposes himself in public than a woman.

Message 7 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Port Pirie=Exposure to lead.A half decent lawyer will get her off. 🙂
Message 8 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Saw it on the news some where and the reporter said it must have been a cold day hahaha

Message 9 of 53
Latest reply

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

It wouldn't threaten me.  Who does this idiot threaten?

Message 10 of 53
Latest reply