Handguns: Your Open Carry Checklist

fo-trut
Community Member

Thinking about Openly carrying your firearm? AWESOME! The following video is a checklist of things to remember to make your support of our second amendment go more smoothly. This is a common sense checklist and is not the offering of any paid experts.

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Handguns: Your Open Carry Checklist

@fo-trut wrote:

By replying to this topic, you wholeheartedly agree with open carry and think any and all gun bans and unconstitutional gun legislation should be repealed or lifted in Australia. I'm glad you all agree.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45/videos

Guy Takes Gun Control into His Own Hands

Stress Kit.jpg

Message 51 of 61
Latest reply

fo-trut wrote:

By replying to this topic, you wholeheartedly agree with open carry and think any and all gun bans and unconstitutional gun legislation should be repealed or lifted in Australia. I'm glad you all agree.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Were is the regulated Militia that this applies to?
At the time it was meant that the people could bear arms so they could form as a Militia to protect their
states from invading forces,(which was from a bygone era and it has lost it's meaning and is out dated).
Now the population believes that they can bear arms at all times because it's their right which was never
the intended purpose of the 2nd amendment,(the people who drafted it would be horrified on how it's
being used to kill innocent people).
You want a parallel?
It's exactly the same reasoning used by Islam as to why hate speech is still in the Koran,(it no longer applies
to modern Islam but radicals still use it as a weapon against the rest of the world).

The 2nd Amendment is what should be repealed as it no longer applies to it's intended purpose.

Message 52 of 61
Latest reply

Right-to-Bear-Arms.jpg

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 53 of 61
Latest reply

@fo-trut wrote:

What a load of Bulls--t !

Perhaps you could do us a service, instead of writing your insane views on our gun laws publish a running account of the number of daily gun massacres(four or more deaths) that happen in the US due to "the right to bear arms".

Since we introduced gun laws in 1990's Australia has not had any of these daily occurrences as you do in the land of the free.

PS. have you had any thoughts about receiving treatment yet ?

Message 54 of 61
Latest reply

Joanie, you are full of YouTube

This is what most of us, I think, see it.

Message 55 of 61
Latest reply

Message 56 of 61
Latest reply

Lyndal 1838 wrote:

We don't have any unconstitutional gun legislation in Australia to be repealed.....we don't have a constitution (shock, horror!)

We do Lyndal, but no-one seems to know or care about it

The Australian Constitution was drafted at a series of constitutional conventions held in the 1890s. It was passed by the British Parliament as part of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 and took effect on 1 January 1901.

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate/Powers_practice_n_procedures/Constitution

Message 57 of 61
Latest reply

Bear Arms.jpg

Message 58 of 61
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

when will someone invent a device that can throw cars at the same speed my AR-15 fires bullets?

i need it to protect myself.

Message 59 of 61
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@Lyndal 1838 wrote:

We don't have any unconstitutional gun legislation in Australia to be repealed.....we don't have a constitution (shock, horror!)

We do Lyndal, but no-one seems to know or care about it

The Australian Constitution was drafted at a series of constitutional conventions held in the 1890s. It was passed by the British Parliament as part of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 and took effect on 1 January 1901.

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate/Powers_practice_n_procedures/Constitution

I have a feeling (could be wromg though) that it's the UK that doesn't have a written constitution.

Message 60 of 61
Latest reply