Harry and Megsy

Spoilt brats or NOT?

Message 1 of 171
Latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Re: Harry and Megsy

It looks to me like Megan is channelling Princess Diana in her tell-all interview. Right down to the heavy eye-liner.
Message 111 of 171
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:
It looks to me like Megan is channelling Princess Diana in her tell-all interview. Right down to the heavy eye-liner.

We all read that.

Message 112 of 171
Latest reply

Piers Morgan doubles down on Meghan comments as he maintains right to 'free speech' after exit from Good Morning Britain

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-11/piers-morgan-doubles-down-on-meghan-comments/13236676

when your in a hole and cant get out prolly best to stop digging

this is a man with a young daughter, lets hope he has the same attitude if she is ever not believed when telling of some personal problems

Message 113 of 171
Latest reply

Message 114 of 171
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

We all read that.

She's an actress, and she's playing her role well.

Message 115 of 171
Latest reply

Wow, Icy, you must move in more elite circles than the rest of us, if you have sufficient knowledge  to state that as a fact.

Message 116 of 171
Latest reply

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been blasted as โ€œarrogantโ€ for assuming they would keep royal security after fleeing the UK โ€” which would have cost taxpayers an estimated $5.5 million each year, according to the former top royal cop.

โ€œIt shows you their naivety and sense of entitlement,โ€ retired chief superintendent Dai Davies, who headed the UKโ€™s royalty protection unit, told the Daily Mail.

โ€œIt was simply arrogant to presume they and their baby would get protection.โ€

.............more here -

Harry, Meghan 'arrogant' for expecting security after Megxit (pagesix.com)

Message 117 of 171
Latest reply

โ€œIt was simply arrogant to presume they and their baby would get protection.โ€

Arrogant, WOW. I guess that sums up the closeness and love that exists in the royal family. To expect their relatives to care and be concerned is "arrogant"? How dysfunctional is the royal family?

Message 118 of 171
Latest reply

โ€œIt was simply arrogant to presume they and their baby would get protection

At the time Archie was not even crawling.

Was he going anywhere alone?

No, but with his parents, who should have been paying for their own protection anyway.

Message 119 of 171
Latest reply

Why?

Message 120 of 171
Latest reply