Harvey Weinstein: Me Too!

Harvey Weinstein: Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie join flood of allegations; Hillary Clinton 'appalled'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/harvey-weinstein-gwyneth-paltrow-angelina-jolie-speak-out/9036...

What is it with women?

NOW your saying all these things about the guy?

Where were you before the S**T hit the fan?

not saying hes not a creep, just i hate when AFTER someone gets outed then they come out of the woodwork saying "yes, i know hes a really bad man"

its like Bill Cosby and Rolf Harris all over again.

any "STAR" who now comes out and says they knew of this guys sexual power trips before he was sacked and it hit the the front pages has no credibility IMO!

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Harvey Weinstein: Me Too!

@davidc4430 wrote:

Harvey Weinstein convicted of sexual assault, facing 25 years in jail, but acquitted of being a serial predator

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-25/win-for-metoo-as-harvey-weinstein-convicted-of-sexual-assault...

hardly the result i was expecting, guilty of just 2 counts

over 80 women came forward giving stories of his evil doings

OK - he has been found guilty - that is proven guilty - on 2 counts.

Better than - aquitted on all counts - due to lack of ' proof '.

When is it going to be understood - the LAW - is not about ' truth ' - nor Justice.

That is why ' she ' is portrayed - blind.

Message 41 of 44
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

Oh please. They bonked him to get into showbusiness. Now they're playing the victim. It's all quid pro quo on the casting lounge.

Doesn't meant the man's not a sleaze.

It pains me, but I totally agree.

The casting couch has been a fixture of Hollywood since Hollywood was invented. I can understand some angst from those who failed the audition, but the rest knew exactly what they were exchanging their 'favours' for. Contracts, movies, top billing...

A small price for what they expected to receive in return.

Message 42 of 44
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

Oh please. They bonked him to get into showbusiness. Now they're playing the victim. It's all quid pro quo on the casting lounge.

So its OK that to get anywhere in show business, a young woman has to submit to a sleaze?

OK because  "everyone knows" thats what you have to do?

OK that a person has that much power??

Message 43 of 44
Latest reply

@ambercat16 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

So its OK that to get anywhere in show business, a young woman has to submit to a sleaze?

OK because  "everyone knows" thats what you have to do?

OK that a person has that much power??

Power goes both ways...

Message 44 of 44
Latest reply