Have they determined whether the police

Fired and hit any of the hostages yesterday yet?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 160
Latest reply
159 REPLIES 159

Re: Have they determined whether the police

@icyfroth wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Nasty post... using the tragic deaths of two people to make pot shots at another person.

@azureline** wrote:

That's a post unworthy of you Icy.

Yeah sure. Very sorry , but I'm totally over ppl trying to lay the blame of these 2 tragic deaths at the feet of the Aus police officers.

Where have people been blaming the police?

I don't think I've seen a single person blame the police in any way, apart from the occassional flippant "why didn't the snipers shoot him earlier" type of questions.  You must mix with different people than I.  

Message 31 of 160
Latest reply

Actually, I do not want to know if  a police bullet hurt anybody.  As far as I am concerned the gunman was responsible for the death and injuries.  That is enough for me. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 32 of 160
Latest reply

Even if one of the hostages has / had been wounded or even accidently shot by the Police, it would have been a whole heap worse

if they hadn't have gone in when they did.

Everything was against them, they didn't have the element of surprise, any planned diversions might not have been done

because of the extremely short timeframe from go to wo, they might not have known the exact location of him at the time of entry,

he might not have been quite as tired as they had possibly hoped he would be and finally, going in on as an Immediate Action

is never ever as clean as a delibverate breach at a time of your choosing. And every plan turns to carp as soon as the first shot

is fired !!!

Message 33 of 160
Latest reply

suppose we will have to wait for the hostages to sell their stories

Message 34 of 160
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Nasty post... using the tragic deaths of two people to make pot shots at another person.

@azureline** wrote:

Yeah sure. Very sorry , but I'm totally over ppl trying to lay the blame of these 2 tragic deaths at the feet of the Aus police officers.

What you wrote above (in bold) would have done the job, first comment was a low blow.

Low blows r us in this forum, Am, in case you haven't noticed. Dish em out, deal with the repercussions.

Message 35 of 160
Latest reply

Some may sell their story. They have suffered an horrific event so whatever they choose to do will be well earned.
Message 36 of 160
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

@azureline** wrote:

What you wrote above (in bold) would have done the job, first comment was a low blow.

Low blows r us in this forum, Am, in case you haven't noticed. Dish em out, deal with the repercussions.

Actually 95% of the posters here don't make personal attacks on others. The same few posters do though. Surely a well thought out response is worth more than a comment like that (especially in a thread with such a sad & serious subject).

Message 37 of 160
Latest reply

@freddie*rooster wrote:

Tori Johnson and Katrina Dawson were executed by Man Haron Monis, police investigation shows.

No Nero Katrina Dawson suffered a heart attack, she wasn't executed. 

I thought she was shot sheilding her friend but died of a heart attack later.

Heavy blood loss can cause a heart attack. It was my guess that is what happened,

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 38 of 160
Latest reply

Does anyone in their right mind belive that the police are that dumb or careless to hit a hostage?

it is unbelievable that the thought even entered the the furtille imagination, only someone who wants to stir the cauldron would think of it.

Disgusting !!!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 39 of 160
Latest reply

What is disgusting is how certain politicians backed up by a certain media mogul 'fed' the public the scenario that this person who entered a Syney cafe and held hostages was a terrorist in a bid to gain brownie points - lowest form of animal behaviour imo.

My understanding is that the man was mentally ill and had a serious criminal record.

What is very, very sad is how precious lives have been tragically lost.

Perhaps instead of playing the blame game we should all just take quite a few deep breaths ...................

Message 40 of 160
Latest reply