Have they determined whether the police

Fired and hit any of the hostages yesterday yet?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 160
Latest reply
159 REPLIES 159

Re: Have they determined whether the police

idlewhile
Community Member

Finally, someone to blame other than the Muslim Terrorist.

Message 151 of 160
Latest reply

Have you ever made a mistake in your life nero? This isn't about my like or dislike of the police who did an incredible job during the seige, can't say the same for the media.

This is about knowing the truth of what happened, its that simple 🙂

Photobucket
Message 152 of 160
Latest reply

idlewhile
Community Member

If she was hit by a ricochet bullet then the police are not to blame. Not too sure why this thread was posted, was it to blame somebody other than the terrorist, whip up distrust of our police?

I can only imagine the terror of the police who had to go in there, face a killer and try to kill him before he killed them.

In siege situations there is sometimes collateral damage, we all know that.

Why do we ALL HAVE TO KNOW? why do we all have the right to know the ins and outs of a horrific police situation. Why is it demanded that the police do such a dangerous job and then try to winkle out something to blame them for,  the outcome was excellent and they should have the support of the nation instead of this.

Message 153 of 160
Latest reply

This is where you are wrong, I am not blaming, it is a matter of fact that she was hit by a police bullet. I don't even know if it killed her so please comprehend what I am writing, thanks in advance 🙂

Photobucket
Message 154 of 160
Latest reply

I am unsure hy the information is released, I would have thought it should be part of the whole investigation or report. Not a separate issue.

The fact is, they didn't know if he had a bomb in his bag.

Message 155 of 160
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

I am unsure hy the information is released, I would have thought it should be part of the whole investigation or report. Not a separate issue.

The fact is, they didn't know if he had a bomb in his bag.

They found out later he had enough ammunition to kill all the hostages.

Photobucket
Message 156 of 160
Latest reply

@idlewhile wrote:

If she was hit by a ricochet bullet then the police are not to blame. Not too sure why this thread was posted, was it to blame somebody other than the terrorist, whip up distrust of our police?

I can only imagine the terror of the police who had to go in there, face a killer and try to kill him before he killed them.

In siege situations there is sometimes collateral damage, we all know that.

Why do we ALL HAVE TO KNOW? why do we all have the right to know the ins and outs of a horrific police situation. Why is it demanded that the police do such a dangerous job and then try to winkle out something to blame them for,  the outcome was excellent and they should have the support of the nation instead of this.

The outcome would have been excellent if innocent people had not been killed.  No, the outcome was not excellent.

The police do have support and people do have the right to ask questions.  It's not an either or situation.

Message 157 of 160
Latest reply

Agree with that, and everybody surely knows by now that nothing can be hidden any more.  Everything eventually ends up online.

Message 158 of 160
Latest reply

I guess eventually the whole story will be told by the hostages.

Message 159 of 160
Latest reply

Yes I am very interested in what they have to say

Photobucket
Message 160 of 160
Latest reply