Here’s How To Invest In Big Pharma

"2020 has been one of the most eventful years in recent history, with the coronavirus pandemic having the most impact on the way the year unfolded.

While the pandemic is still ongoing and billions around the world continue to lead their lives under the new reality created by the virus, the end of the pandemic is finally in sight, albeit still distant, and pharma stocks are now generating extreme interest among investors". 

Click Here To Learn How 

You'll make a MOTZA!

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Here’s How To Invest In Big Pharma

@4channel wrote:

You should be clear on that as it would seem that you are mocking herbal / natural health treatments by lumping them in with the new age and occult.

Nah, it's still mocking healthy eating and lifestyle habits, natural remedies and herbal treatments as shaman and witch doctoring.

Message 31 of 48
Latest reply

_ _ _ _

@4channel wrote:

You should be clear on that as it would seem that you are mocking herbal / natural health treatments by lumping them in with the new age and occult.

@icyfroth wrote:

Nah, it's still mocking healthy eating and lifestyle habits, natural remedies and herbal treatments as shaman and witch doctoring.

You know, you're probably right icyffroth.

As a side mention, I came across an on-line application for a job to work social media venues. It was in the US actually. The job was to work for one of the pharmaceutical companies. Presumably it was to influence discussions on forums and possibly stifle debate. This practice has been going on for years. For those that think this thing doesn't happen. Look at davidc's thread below.

did police go too far?
@davidc4430 wrote:

British women thought they'd found boyfriends who shared their beliefs. They were actually undercover police

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-06/uk-women-discover-boyfriends-were-undercover-police-officers/...

you would be a fool not to believe this happens here too

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/did-police-go-too-far/m-p/2372304/highlight/true#M...

Well, the above shows what people are capable of. Just think the above as on-line and not physical and the possibilities are endless.

Eco Watch
Monsanto Hires Internet Trolls to Cover Up Roundup’s Cancer Risk

By Josh Gay

Internet trolls, paid for by Monsanto, have been scouring the internet to hide the ugly truth about the herbicide Roundup and the dangers of glyphosate, while the chemical giant worked with government regulators to declare the product safe to use, even though it "probably" causes cancer.

According to court documents, Monsanto hired third parties to search out negative comments about their products and counter them with pseudo-scientific research commissioned by the company itself.

https://www.ecowatch.com/monsanto-hires-internet-trolls-2401703407.html

With some pharmaceutical companies that may also engage this strategy, I wonder how their shareholders would feel?

I'm not suggesting that they all would be doing such a thing. Just worth a consideration though.

Personally, if I invest my money in a company. I would like to make sure that they'll give me a good return for my investment. But if they resort to nefarious tactics to  make money, I'll have second thoughts.

Message 33 of 48
Latest reply

That's a little harsh. Deborah has a point of view and reacting in that manner isn't empathetic at all.

Message 34 of 48
Latest reply

I replied to you, but it seems to have gone in a puff of smoke.

But you knew that.

Message 35 of 48
Latest reply

I have no idea what you're talking about. That's just an excuse. I think you owe Deborah an apology.

Message 36 of 48
Latest reply

Perhaps it's Trudy who needs the apology. lol

Message 37 of 48
Latest reply

No - I loves it. 

Message 38 of 48
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

"2020 has been one of the most eventful years in recent history, with the coronavirus pandemic having the most impact on the way the year unfolded.

While the pandemic is still ongoing and billions around the world continue to lead their lives under the new reality created by the virus, the end of the pandemic is finally in sight, albeit still distant, and pharma stocks are now generating extreme interest among investors". 

Click Here To Learn How 

You'll make a MOTZA!

Well, it could be so in '21 and '22.

mint
Covid antiviral treatment: Merck says 'this drug' causes quick reduction in virus

US drugmaker Merck & Co Inc has said that the experimental Covid-19 oral antiviral drug treatment molnupiravir, which it is developing with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics LP, showed a quicker reduction in the infectious virus in its phase 2a study among participants with early Covid-19.

The results were from Ridgeback’s trial to evaluate the treatment’s safety, tolerability, and efficacy to eliminate SARS-CoV-2, the companies said in a joint statement.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/covid-antiviral-treatment-merck-says-this-drug-causes-quick-redu...

Perhaps this will be a solid investment as a mutating virus can be treated with drugs.

We'll have to see how this one goes.

Message 39 of 48
Latest reply

**A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

The poster with the Posting ID of **tippy*toes** IS NOT the regular poster with the Posting ID of *tippy*toes*

The imposter **tippy*toes** previously went by the Posting ID of baka*gaijin and is in no way connected with the real tippy.

**END OF ANNOUNCEMENT, AS YOU WERE**

Message 40 of 48
Latest reply