Hi new to the community spirit.

evie197
Community Member

Trying to make it into the world of authors anybody interested in me telling parts of a short story on a weekly bases would appreciate the outcome to see if I am just making a fool of myself.

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Don't mean to be rude....but if you are intending to be an author, learning how to use punctuation and correct english would be a good start.

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply

Hi Evie, I see you have had your first welcome to the boards, I hope you have a thick skin, as you can see you will need it.

I would look forward to hearing your stories, as I am not a member of the Spelling amd Punctuation group I am sure I will under stand your stories ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 49
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

You should have a word with She_el.  Aka the_great_she_elephant.  She is a published author and can give you a few pointers.

Joono
Message 4 of 49
Latest reply

Hi, evie.

Welcome to the eBay boards. If you want to share your writing and learn more, go to the left of the Discussion boards side and click on GROUPS.

There you will find The eBay Writers Group. You will have to apply for membership, but will be made welcome by The Great She Elephant who is a published Author and gladly shares her knowledge.

Erica

Message 5 of 49
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Hi Evie. I tried to send you an invitation to the writers group but it says you have "private messages" disabled. If you follow the link in Imastawkas post you can apply to join.

We've been rather lazy and inactive lately so a new member may inspire us all to get writing again.

Message 7 of 49
Latest reply

and why didn't anyone tell ME about this writer's group?

Message 8 of 49
Latest reply

Rabbt it's there in the list of groups. If you want to apply we'd be happy to have you in the group.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 49
Latest reply

I can't read - does that matter?

Message 10 of 49
Latest reply