History will remember Julia Gillard as one of our best PM's

She achieved so much and even though wasn't the most eloquent speaker or a great seller of policies (in my opinion) she was one of the best. I'm sure there must be a tally somewhere comparing her achievements against Tony Abbott's fails somewhere?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

Re: History will remember Julia Gillard as one of our best PM's

@idlewhile wrote:

That is incorrect and to assume this media outlet is not social media is luducrous.

Semantics?

julia.jpg

Message 141 of 157
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:
@idlewhile wrote:

That is incorrect and to assume this media outlet is not social media is luducrous.

Semantics?

julia.jpg

It is rude to point a finger icy, how long have you been wearing glasses?

Photobucket
Message 142 of 157
Latest reply

julia g.jpg

Message 143 of 157
Latest reply

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Message 144 of 157
Latest reply

i think she was the worst pm ever.

Message 145 of 157
Latest reply

did she ever get ANYTHING RIGHT?

Message 146 of 157
Latest reply

best at what?

Message 147 of 157
Latest reply

Oh, Gawd! Another long-dead  Lazerus!  Now I know why they call this the Silly Season.

Message 148 of 157
Latest reply

Its interesting to look back now though with four years of hindsight to consider the OP,s comment that Julia Gillards prime ministership will be remembered as one of the most outstanding. Unfortunately history has just lumped her in with Rudd remembering her for the roundabout of political backstabbing that Labor engaged in.

Pity really. As a union rep she was articulate and intelligent and as Australia's first female prime minister she had the potential to leave a legacy for other woman. Unfortunately she allowed herself to get caught up in the feminist misogyny stuff and it all ended up very bitter and twisted.

AND BEFORE all the usuals jump up and down about how unfairly she was treated by the Liberals ( A point I actually agree with ) and Alan Joneses " put her in a bag and drop her at sea stuff " ( just a disgusting way to refer to any PM. ) ... it is worth remembering it was the powerful union bosses and backroom Labor boofheads that effectively nuted her Prime Ministership and turned her into a bumbling, ineffective hand puppet. Labor might make the right noises, but at their heart they show no respect for the Woman in their party. Its all a testosterone filled, Boofhead, Bullyboy, Brainless, antagonistic union hack culture.

Message 149 of 157
Latest reply

Not the worst by a long shot
Message 150 of 157
Latest reply