I agree Cate Blanchett

It was a disgrace the way Julia Gillard was treated.

For those that want to ask does she post here, she might Smiley Tongue if she does she will see this and smile Heart

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: I agree Cate Blanchett

many stupid men are scared of intelligent women cos they can't control them with their BS.

the ones that aren't scared of a woman more intelligent than them i consider real men.

Message 41 of 45
Latest reply

Firstly I have know idea how you could asses if I am a real man or not as you do not know me therefore our comment is your personal biased therefor without merit.
Secondly my comment is not about cate blanchete being a woman , again that is your biased view ,it's about so called celebrities male or female thinking that they are more qualified than anybody else, when in reality they are nothing more than entertainment gypsies
Photobucket
Message 42 of 45
Latest reply

so called celebrities male or female thinking that they are more qualified than anybody else, when in reality they are nothing more than entertainment gypsies

Unless,of course,   their names happen to be Alan Jones or Andrew Bolt - in which case they are infallible gurus and the suppositories of all wisdom.

Message 43 of 45
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

@dulcetrose wrote:

The attention Rudd lavished on this tart was embarrassing. He forfeit the duty to attend Senator Buttons funeral to visit her in hospital.

A celebrity chaser just like Gillard. Well they will have many years to hug that to keep them warm in the long cold future they both face, the future of relevance deprivation.

They are no longer relevent, they have been discarded by Australians & Cate will have to rent seek elsewhere.

tart ?  oh dear. claws out . can you see the dream slipping away quickly too as i do ? Smiley LOL

Rudd, Blanchett and Button: the real story:

"Let the record show forever more that Kevin Rudd didn't miss John Button's funeral because he simply wanted to visit Cate Blanchett's newborn baby instead.

The PM had back to back meetings in Sydney that morning followed by Cabinet and Community Cabinet in Western Sydney that evening. The scheduling and logistics just ruled out the Button funeral in Melbourne.

The 2020 Summit was being held on the weekend and, helpfully, there had been media commentary on whether Cate was fit to be a mother "because she was rushing off to the summit with her babe only 6 days old".

As the host of the summit, the PM was mortified. He asked me to contact her that morning, check how she was going, and ensure she knew that she was under absolutely no obligation to attend. She and her husband, Andrew, he insisted, should do whatever was best for their family.

I passed on the PM's message by text. A very happy Blanchett rang in response. She was extremely well, her baby was wonderful, and she was determined to be part of what she regarded as an incredibly important event. It was about her children's future, nothing more, nothing less. As we chatted, I discovered that she was close to Kirribilli. I said we might call in if time allowed. I knew the PM would get a boost seeing a newborn baby - he adores them.

Before he started his final meeting I let him know that I had spoken to Cate and that all was well. I suggested calling in for a few minutes on the way to Penrith. He thought that sounded good and asked me to get a blue jump suit as a present (Yes, he is a control freak. So shoot him!).

Just before we pulled up to the hospital the PM asked if I thought there would be any media there. "No" I said with full confidence. The PM was pleased.

Alas, I was wrong."

The whole article:

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/34876.html

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 44 of 45
Latest reply

i did not talk to/about you kilroy.

i rarely read your posts.

i meant it in a common way, applying to every male on the planet.

Message 45 of 45
Latest reply