I agree Cate Blanchett

It was a disgrace the way Julia Gillard was treated.

For those that want to ask does she post here, she might Smiley Tongue if she does she will see this and smile Heart

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

I agree Cate Blanchett

dulcetrose wrote:

The attention Rudd lavished on this tart was embarrassing. He forfeit the duty to attend Senator Buttons funeral to visit her in hospital.

A celebrity chaser just like Gillard. Well they will have many years to hug that to keep them warm in the long cold future they both face, the future of relevance deprivation.

They are no longer relevent, they have been discarded by Australians & Cate will have to rent seek elsewhere.

How sad to be a rose, when all your petals have fallen off and the only part of you left is the thorns.

Message 31 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

off to gulag? for spreading left-wing propaganda?  OK   Laugh.gif

Message 32 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

so expecting to be treated with the same amount of respect as if you are a male is feminist left wing  propaganda.

you forgot to use the word "feminazi".

Message 33 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

@lakeland27 wrote:

@catmad*2013 wrote:

It was a disgrace the way Gillard treat the people... "there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" 

Blanchett is a left wing feminist artist.... absolutely no surprise she feels sorry for Gillard.... 

what about  stopping the boats from day one. that policy is officially a failure now. but he knew that beforehand . Liar.Smiley Happy

Have another listen LL, they are putting policies IN PLACE to start the process of stopping the boats, clean the fluff out of your ears and be realistic. We all know they can't be stopped with a traffic light and how absolutely ridiculous to even suggest this could happen. You just like to be so critical because your beloved Labor party got trounced. As for lying, your memory is very selective, the biggest firfies ever told were told by not the last PM but the one before that, namely JG.

But keep it up but remember winners are grinners, the rest can please themselves Woman LOLWoman LOL

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 34 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

Who gives a **bleep** what Kate blanchett thinks
Who died and made her god.
Photobucket
Message 35 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

Cate is just like you and me she has ever right to her opinion.

Message 36 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

So she has aright to an opinion doesn't Neman it has any more validity than any body else's .
She also has a right to breath oxygen that doesn't mean she isn't wasting it
Photobucket
Message 37 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

doesn't mean its less valid than anyone else either you know...

why so angry?

Message 38 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

@kilroy_is_here wrote:
So she has aright to an opinion doesn't Neman it has any more validity than any body else's .
She also has a right to breath oxygen that doesn't mean she isn't wasting it

The same could be said of Alan Jones, that doesn't stop a lot of morons believing everything he says.

Message 39 of 45
Latest reply

I agree Cate Blanchett

@kilroy_is_here wrote:
Who gives a **bleep** what Kate blanchett thinks
Who died and made her god.

Yes. God forbid we should have an intelligent woman speak up. Particularly when we get the triple whammy of intelligent women - Blanchett, speaking about Anne Summers, speaking about Gillard.

It's all just too much, isn't it?

Message 40 of 45
Latest reply