I don't like BILL Shorten

nero_bolt
Community Member

He is the worst opposition leader we have ever had in Australia.

He doesnt know what anyone says but they must be right...... 

1397568760716.jpg

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: I don't like BILL Shorten

Worst opposition leader.............  Tony Abbott gets my vote.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

tony-abbott-onion-copy.jpg

Toxic, macho-narcissistic, mendacious, selfish self-promoter, trapped (in this photograph) by being so intent on projecting a certain image of himeslf that he only noticed too late that he'd left the onoin skin on and now, in order not to appear as a  complete boof-head, he soldiered on regardless? Yes, he'd make an ideal PM, wouldn't he? . . . oh, wait

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@johcaschro wrote:

tony-abbott-onion-copy.jpg

Toxic, macho-narcissistic, mendacious, selfish self-promoter, trapped (in this photograph) by being so intent on projecting a certain image of himeslf that he only noticed too late that he'd left the onoin skin on and now, in order not to appear as a  complete boof-head, he soldiered on regardless? Yes, he'd make an ideal PM, wouldn't he? . . . oh, wait

Agreed Tony wasnt the best PM we ever had, but SOOO much bitterness and hate expressed there.............Cant be good for the soul

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I'd rather consider it as being cathartic.

I notice you didn't take issue with my accuracy though. 😉

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@johcaschro wrote:

I'd rather consider it as being cathartic.

I notice you didn't take issue with my accuracy though. 😉

One word..........

Spoiler
No !
Spoiler
Glad to see you havnt really taken it to heart that much,.......... your post almost comes across as poetic in a twisted sort of a way...Smiley Happy.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

"Welcome Back"-----no political posts since HATE Gillard campaign postings over 5years ago:

I guess Uncle Rupert and Aunt Gina must be really worried that their party are in election trouble, so they have dragged back the first of the Gillards haters to kick off their campaign to re-elect the unelectable. I guess we'll be seeing a host of nero-bolts (formerly nero-wolf)  types returning to these boards to kick start Morrison Scare Campaign.

Du9z9ytUwAAlrmZ.jpg

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

"Frankly, I could carve a better opposition party out of a banana than the Tories".

Peter Hitchens, The Guardian, 14 May 2009.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply