nero_bolt
Community Member

1010482_750692641632628_5466464577887836642_n.jpg

Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: I don't like Welfare bludgers

@2106greencat wrote:

Yes you do, it is always your way or the freaking highway when you post - the last thread you started was all about the lazy bludgers,

You seem to be very emotionally attached with this person and whats happened to him and taking it all way to personally

From what you have said he is havinga  go and thats fine with most people....  I support him for havinga  go.... 

and like I said, they are not all lazy bludgers.

Let me know any time you want to send him your fortnightly pay, and he'll send you his fortnighly pay, and see who starts squeaking first about not enough to live on.

Until you walk a week in someone elses shoes, you need to shut the F up or at the very least, learn to filter your posts before you click on that button!

Nice... not.. I have an opinion and I am allowed to say that opinion... Dont like it dont read it.... Simple.

Message 31 of 64
Latest reply

Nice... not.. I have an opinion and I am allowed to say that opinion... Dont like it dont read it.... Simple.

A little hard when you actually reply to my post ain't it ?

But yeah, I do agree with you on one point

Dont like it dont read it.... Simple.

Done....enjoy your night

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 32 of 64
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:
Only a very small % of welfare recepients are bludgers, so thats a only a very small amount of people you are directing your dislike at.

Exactly.....and yet no reply from the OP - well, not until I had my melt down, then suddenly it was not directed at all of them....seems the 'wulf' had 'bolt'ed

Smiley LOL

Message 33 of 64
Latest reply

@2106greencat wrote:

A little hard when you actually reply to my post ain't it ?

But yeah, I do agree with you on one point

Dont like it dont read it.... Simple.

Done....enjoy your night

overreacting.jpg

Message 34 of 64
Latest reply

@2106greencat wrote:

@nero_bolt wrote:

You got a job nero ??

You gainfully employed are you ??

Well lucky you.............

my friend was retrenched 16 months ago after the company he worked for went bust - he worked for them for 27 years !

No redundancy coz they went bankrupt - my friend is 51 years old and has been looking for work ever since, he started mowing lawns for god's sake to get a bit of spending money.

He gets $658.00 a fortnight, he pays $350 a fortnight for rent, so he has $150 a week to party on with, yes, he is having a ball - so long as he doesn't need power or petrol, or to pay rego on a car (or food to eat) he is in heaven.

So sick of this - yes there are bludgers, but a hell of a lot aren't - they aare freaking desperate

So - tell me Nero  - Could you live on $154 a week.

So sick of this **bleep**

That's my point....... how do they survive?

I hope your friend finds another job soon....

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 35 of 64
Latest reply

So do I siggie, but not much chance given his age........

Icy - kudo'ed - Coz while it might not have been supportive, and not even remotely on my side......it was damn funny LOL

If you can't laugh............

Message 36 of 64
Latest reply

@siggie-reported-by-alarmists wrote:

@2106greencat wrote:

@nero_bolt wrote:

You got a job nero ??

my friend was retrenched 16 months ago after the company he worked for went bust - he worked for them for 27 years !

No redundancy coz they went bankrupt - my friend is 51 years old and has been looking for work ever since, he started mowing lawns for god's sake to get a bit of spending money.

He gets $658.00 a fortnight, he pays $350 a fortnight for rent, so he has $150 a week to party on with, yes, he is having a ball - so long as he doesn't need power or petrol, or to pay rego on a car (or food to eat) he is in heaven.

So sick of this - yes there are bludgers, but a hell of a lot aren't - they aare freaking desperate

You survive by making the best of your resources.

Welfare is there to assist you.

Message 37 of 64
Latest reply

@evil_akuma_2002 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

The amount someone gets on the dole would not be enough to just feed our family.... how do they survive?

Welfare was never meant to be a living. It was meant to be an assistance.

Sadly, they find a way. I've spent the best part of 30 years, working with chronically long-term unemployed and the disabled,, and there are so many blatant incidences of people deliberately sabotaging interviews, set up by their employment consultants, purposely angling to be fired, should they actually be accepted, or those on disability payments seeking out GP's who will support their ongoing injury/illness claims, it's scary!

Now don't get me wrong - I've also come across some fabulous people who would bend over backwards to get back into the workforce, and do pretty much whatever it took to do so, , but there is a contingent of sorry - bludgers, who just plain don't want to work, and firmly believe that the government should be supporting them.

More often than not, they'll blame everyone but themselves for their situation. True 'victim mentality'.

These people are the minority though. They're not the majority of job seeker, either with or without income support payments.  

Sadly, some people believe they're worthless and not deserving of a good life and self sabotage, some are just screwed up mentally, some have chronic pain, panic attacks, illiteracy, they're all different and not all deliberately at fault.  Welfare is a worn out and run down all the time type of lifestyle that some people accept as "their lot in life".    To me it sounds like a terrible lifestyle.

Message 38 of 64
Latest reply

@2106greencat wrote:

So do I siggie, but not much chance given his age........

Icy - kudo'ed - Coz while it might not have been supportive, and not even remotely on my side......it was damn funny LOL

If you can't laugh............

He sounds very proactive.....just remember. age equals experience...... be his cheer squad.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 39 of 64
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@siggie-reported-by-alarmists wrote:

@2106greencat wrote:

@nero_bolt wrote:

You got a job nero ??

You survive by making the best of your resources.

Welfare is there to assist you.

You don't read so good huh ?   Smiley LOL

Welfare...........$658 fn..............read on.............

Message 40 of 64
Latest reply