I have a solution

In all rugby football league and union a tackle is allowed by a maximum of only 2 players and if an accident occurs to hurt or incapacitate the player being tackled both tacklers are held responsible. If more than 2 players tackle an opposing team player then they are sent from the field NOT until the end of the game but for at least one week depending on the severity of the tackle.
This might help to reduce the damage caused by this hideous ego filled game by men ( haha) with to much testosterone and money.

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: I have a solution

Dangerous contact sports which can sometimes result in the players' becoming severely injured or even slightly dead should be encouraged.

Think of it as just one more Darwinian  solution to the problem of an over-populated planet.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

slightly dead       lol  

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

Any "sport" that cripples and kills young people should be banned. It's a game FGS not important enough to ruin brains,  kill, maim and cripple. Get rid of it.

I'm appalled that this young man has been so badly injured his life is over. I watched that tackle, 3 on one and the leg lift so he could not protect himself, sickening.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

If they ignored the forward passes in league like they did in Union then it would be just as free flowing.

If they took the money out of sport and people played it (once again) for enjoyment then the world would be a better place.

I agree though that  Any "sport" that cripples and kills young people should be banned"

http://www.news.com.au/national/death-spike-why-cyclists-are-dying-twice-as-fast-on-our-roads/story-...

November 15, 2013 3:28PM 119 comments

With seven weeks still to go, 46 cyclists are dead, a national spike of 42 per cent and a third up on the ten year average.

"It's disastrous," an Amy Gillett Foundation spokesman said.

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Death and injury occurs in many sports. Do we ban them all?

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

Death and injury occurs in many sports. Do we ban them all?

accidents happen, can't ban accidents.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply