I think my house might be haunted!

Once before I've had a large mirror slide off the hook on the wall in the lounge room without anybody noticing and now it's happened again, only this time it has smashed into thousands of pieces Woman Sad

So, either I'm haunted or I'm in for a very long run of bad luck Woman Surprised

Spoiler
Its ok, I don't really believe that nonsense Woman Happy
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: I think my house might be haunted!

I  read the headline as: might be 'Hunted'. Smiley Surprised

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I had a housemate years ago that was a genuine psychic (quite scary really, he could read minds, move things and turn taps on and off, as well as the other psychic stuff). He also used to remove ghosts from houses. Before he sent them to wherever he sent them, he'd bring them home. Used to drive me nuts. They'd get up to all sorts of no good, like changing the time or the alarm time on my clock radio. My electronic keyboard would start playing when it wasn't plugged in.

The TV was an old non remote one that had a slidey bar thing for the volume. You could sit there and watch the slidey thing go up and down, while the volume was going up and down. The TV would come on in the middle of the night. Sometimes the lawn mower would start up.

One time, my other house mate had the people from Yellow Pages come out as he wanted to put his new business in there. They were sitting there going through the finer details and suddenly the TV came on and the volume went as loud as it could go. I got up and turned it off and before I could sit back down, it was on and up loud again.

The Yellow Pages people thought it was me playing silly buggers until one of the windows started opening and closing. Psychic housemate and I were just sitting there trying not to burst out laughing as the Yellow Pages people grabbed their stuff and took off out the door.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

"The TV was an old non remote one that had a slidey bar thing for the volume. You could sit there and watch the slidey thing go up and down, while the volume was going up and down. The TV would come on in the middle of the night"

I got a message just now......"Take the batteries out - put them back in - leave by a fern overnight - SHAZAM! New remote!"

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

woooah scary.....
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Yeah you're being watched by the big eye in the sky!

Halloween is just around the corner.

Trick or Treat!

Hope you got lots of lollies!

Bwahaaaahaaaa!

Robot LOL

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply