I think my house might be haunted!

Once before I've had a large mirror slide off the hook on the wall in the lounge room without anybody noticing and now it's happened again, only this time it has smashed into thousands of pieces Woman Sad

So, either I'm haunted or I'm in for a very long run of bad luck Woman Surprised

Spoiler
Its ok, I don't really believe that nonsense Woman Happy
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I'm going out now before anything more happens  

IMG_1894.GIF

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Which would you prefer?

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

One of my work places is haunted (quite seriously)

I have lots of stories, other workmates have some too. The BIG one which happened to me.................

The radio in the back room next to the laundry was BLARING one morning,I mean,stupidly loud. I went to turn it off or at least down. Problem was,it was not plugged in (the cord was hanging ,not even plugged into the power point)

There were no batteries in it, not one (and no door on the battery cover)

It was an older one from the early 90's so no 'solar power' 'USB' 'remote control' trickery going on

I could not turn it down or change stations, all the dials were 'stuck'

You have seen seen anyone drop a radio so bleeping fast

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@lurker172602 wrote:

Once before I've had a large mirror slide off the hook on the wall in the lounge room without anybody noticing and now it's happened again, only this time it has smashed into thousands of pieces Woman Sad

So, either I'm haunted or I'm in for a very long run of bad luck Woman Surprised

Spoiler

Slide and crash into thousand of pieces!! Maybe it's the hooks. Are you sure you didn't buy them fromTrump Enterprises? Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Well, they WERE on a wall, we know how much TRUMPet loves those 

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

One of my work places is haunted (quite seriously)

I have lots of stories, other workmates have some too. The BIG one which happened to me.................

The radio in the back room next to the laundry was BLARING one morning,I mean,stupidly loud. I went to turn it off or at least down. Problem was,it was not plugged in (the cord was hanging ,not even plugged into the power point)

There were no batteries in it, not one (and no door on the battery cover)

It was an older one from the early 90's so no 'solar power' 'USB' 'remote control' trickery going on

I could not turn it down or change stations, all the dials were 'stuck'

You have seen seen anyone drop a radio so bleeping fast

I,m not a great believer in this sort of stuff, ......BUT ....... My wife and I lived in a cute little 100 year old cottage that we restored when first married. I swear I was awake one night when I heard footsteps in the next room. I armed myself with a large mirror, ( the only thing handy ) and went next door to investigate. ...................There was nothing there.............. A few other times we heard footsteps without seeing anyone, and we just accepted it for whatever it was.

We  later moved to a newer house and rented the old cottage out. The new tenant contacted us a few weeks later to say she had heard footsteps in the house at night, but no-one was there !!!!!  

I,m still not a great believer in ghost stories but........... 

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

@lurker172602 wrote:

Spoiler

Yep to both!

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Geez icyfroth, I bet you've made lurker's day. LOL

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2016 wrote:

Geez icyfroth, I bet you've made lurker's day. LOL