Is Julia Gillard to blame for Labor's demise

With the dire polling showing an election wipe out for Labor, why is this so?  is Gillard to blame because of her lack of leadership.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Is Julia Gillard to blame for Labor's demise

It certainly has to be as it certainly wouldn't be because of Abbott or his policies (btw I hold them both in equal disdain).

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

you forgot the media monopoly option

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

lakeedge
Community Member

The Labor party hold her responsible for the parlous state they are in atm. She has lost all control of her caucus, MP's are openly laughing at her.

So I believe she is to blame as she's the PM, the head honcho. I also think she has been held captive by the unions & has had to bend over for them but she's done that willingly, she has a past that is not for publication although a lot of journo's have tried to bring it on.

It will come out after she's left politics as it should.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I couldnt vote cause my opinion isnt there.  I think its the whole party,

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

you forgot the media monopoly option

Yes, why is it that Australian economy is the envy of the whole world and all what we hear in media is so negative?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/grogonomics/2013/jun/07/rupert-murdoch-twitter-vision-australia

If people think that we have got it bad now, just wait for the LNP to start cutting as they do in Queensland.

People should not vote for people because they are likely, they should vote for party that is doing on the whole pretty good job in very difficult times.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

The majority of voters can't wait to get rid of Labor & many have stopped listening. I heard a top journalist say he mutes her on TV because he can't bear to listen to her spin anymore.

Wow, if a journo can't listen to her & that's his job, then she has brought down the party so yes, it's her fault.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

The majority of voters can't wait to get rid of Labor & many have stopped listening. I heard a top journalist say he mutes her on TV because he can't bear to listen to her spin anymore.

Her spin?  You must be joking.  ALP cannot get their message through because the media does not give them a chance.  They do not cover anything positive; Gillard has achieved heaps, but what makes on the so called NEWS?  That somebody has thrown a sandwich at her.

All what Abbott can say is stop the boats and stop the tax.  He will not stop the boats while desperate people are trying to reach a place where they and their kids can have a future, and if he stops the piddly CO2 tax then he is more a fool than he looks.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475437799202534&set=a.106349502778034.14113.106343732778611&t...

Even if you do not believe in problems caused by CO2, what is wrong with reducing emissions and a cleaner environment?  And the tax is working.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

It's the Labor Party's fault. They have let this happen and I will never forgive them for inflicting a Liberal government on me for maybe the rest of my life. It's like they are working for the Libs!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply