Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do you believe Joe Hockey when he says

He doesn't remember seeing the menu at the charity event he was guest of honour at? http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-12/mal-brough-says-sorry-for-menu-jibe-at-gillard/4748516 For a man that loves his food I am absolutely sure he would have glanced ...

The Chef that tweeted the menu

He was not even there... and look at what he says about Tony Abbott and a pit bull with Aids... His story is evolving and looks more and more like a stitch up. Would you trust his words over anyone elses seeing he has a huge hate towards the LNP Read...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Labor exposed as menugate plot

Yesterday afternoon I began to think something smelt about the whole blue tie speech & how badly it backfired on Gillard. Then the very convenient menu release of the menu Gillard had been hanging onto for just the right time to smear Tony Abbott & a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Achievements

· NBN (the real one) – total cost $37.4b (Government contribution: $30.4b)· BER 7,920 schools: 10,475 projects. (completed at less than 3% dissatisfaction rate)· Gonski – Education funding reform· NDIS/DisabilityCare· MRRT & aligned PRRT· Won seat at...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The gender card again...

Sorry to interrupt your no politics idea but I still find the subject important and want to rant... How dare Gillard make abortion an election issue... There is no way that is acceptable and to even suggest that the Coalition will remove your right t...

• 185 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Joel Madden

Is gonski, kicked out of his Hotel. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/drugs-allegedly-found-in-joel-maddens-hotel-room-20130611-2o229.html