The Chef that tweeted the menu

He was not even there... and look at what he says about Tony Abbott and a pit bull with Aids... 

His story is evolving and looks more and more like a stitch up. 

Would you trust his words over anyone elses seeing he has a huge hate towards the LNP

Read the whole article.. I find it very telling. 

And I find his comments more disgusting than the words on the menu... 

http://catallaxyfiles.com/2013/06/13/menugate-a-story-in-tweets/

Alam bell 1 - was he there no

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Did it REALLY need a new thread cat?

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Did it REALLY need a new thread cat?

lol when you have politicalmania - yes

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

yes... it did...I think it is important that everyone sees this.. 

If you don't like what i do then please put me on ignore... I would much appreciate it. 

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

So I heard there's a plan to boost the number of political threads. Is that true? 

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

I have no idea Karen..... where did you hear that?? got a tweet to prove it?   😛

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Give her a minute - I'm sure she will create one....

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I realised right from the start that the ex-chef who reposted the menu on twitter (he copied off a FB page) wasn't employed at the restaraunt at the time of the event.

That info was posted, more than once in most of the threads we already have here discussing this topic and I think most posting there would have noticed these details.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

The fact that the  ex-chef  wasn't at the event isn't even important.. he can't tell us if there was more than one copy of the menu, whether it was placed on tables before the function etc... he is just someone trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

DH posted a link to a short radio interview with him. in another. there was nothing in it worth listening too... he was raving on about not liking what Joe Hockey had to say about this or that.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

You can call me Donna please am 🙂

I saw him interviewed a while ago on sky, the reason he suspected the menu's were distributed is because it was normal practice for the restaurant owner to do this, he had seen it done before. He was extremely nervous.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply