It seems aspartame is made from CARP

This scientific jargon obfuscates (perhaps deliberately) a truly disturbing process:

1.) 'Cloned microorganisms' (which the patent later reveals to be genetically modified E. coli) are cultivated in tanks whose environments are tailored to help them thrive.

2.) The well-fed E. coli cultures defecate the proteins that contain the aspartic acid-phenylalanine amino acid segment needed to make aspartame.

http://www.naturalnews.com/041766_aspartame_GM_bacteria_patent.html

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: It seems aspartame is made from CARP

What's your problem?
Message 51 of 62
Latest reply

I like "incyfroth" 😄
Message 52 of 62
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:
4channel is no troll.

Evidence?

Message 53 of 62
Latest reply

Observation!
Message 54 of 62
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:
Observation!

You seem to have different eyes to me.

Message 55 of 62
Latest reply

So do you use artificial sweeteners?
Message 56 of 62
Latest reply

@the_hawk* wrote:

wow someone dug deep to find this oost and drag it back to life

Actually I didn't have to dig for this. Often when you start a thread / subject, the system selects some similar titled threads for you. Some go  back a fair ways. Since this thread only had 7 replies, It was pointless starting a new one. Both yourself (The OP) and another were still visiting the forum as of late last year. And today you, the OP are here!  A third poster on this thread (prior to my arrival),  icyfroth is a regular contributor and someone who has an active interest in such subjects. So I thought ... "I'll use this one".

I have to confess that I only discovered the true insidious nature of aspartame about 15 years ago when my interest was sparked off as a result of a casual conversation with a real good mate He's sadly dead now but he was a real fountain of knowledge. I used to drink diet coke occasionally and I also ate foodstuffs that contained this poison. Quite promptly after the conversation with my much missed amigo, I avoided all artificial sweeteners, a health-strategy which continues to this day. I'm thankful that by rhe grace of God, I was able to know him.

It is strange that some people have a dislike for certain issues to be discussed. The people discussing these issues can be shunned, ridiculed and in the case of on-line discussions be bullied and slandered as well.  It happens in the media quite often. Some people will ask themselves why. Others know why. This is why I created the below thread.

Discussion that challenges supposed mainstream beliefs and officially accepted stances

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/Discussion-that-challenges-supposed-mainstream-bel...

By interacting with lateral thinking posters such as icyfroth and even some others incl. rogespeed , simone etc., I have found out some things I didn't know a whole lot about. This has in turn served as an inroad to discovering more on other related issues and subjects. That makes the visit here even more worthwhile. I do have a liking for these types of discussions.

Well, I'm glad you started this subject some time back. The start date and the very few following posts were a few years ago but the issue is one that is not understood by many and it is in the "here and now!

Message 57 of 62
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

"By interacting with lateral thinking posters such as icyfroth and even some others incl. rogespeed , simone etc., I have found out some things I didn't know a whole lot about."

So, does this mean that you and icyfroth and rogespeed and simone have formed your own O for lateral thinkers?

Good on you - very impressive membership!

Message 58 of 62
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Icy, the boards don't go back that far, is the point

So he's really digging to find stuff

This is very sttrange that you say that. You've been around for a while.  When the New Message button is pressed, the fields come up. See below,

Subject

Body
_______  _______
Rich Text | Preview |

When one enters aspartame into the field, the below comes up

* PepsiCo to Drop Aspartame From Diet Pepsi
* It seems aspartame is made from CARP
* Does Aspartame (Sugarine) cause dementia?
* New last 2 letters game
* The Revolution Will Not Be Pasteurized

Also when looking for something else, various subjects can come up as well.

OK, you knew that, but you say what you do.

Message 59 of 62
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

So, does this mean that you and icyfroth and rogespeed and simone have formed your own O for lateral thinkers?

Good on you - very impressive membership!

If such a super-group were to be formed, would you want to join?  A requirement may be though that one's prominent ID be used.

Health issues such as the dangers of aspartame, fluoride and GM would be discussed. Would you be cool with that?

Message 60 of 62
Latest reply