LNP wrecking ball govt, list of lies & incompetences

Here's a blog that records the abbott governments failures and lies. Wow, there are SO MANY (would love to edit that to bold, red).

The list is fully sourced.

http://sallymcmanus.net/?p=29

Just some of the lies recorded...

- failed to spend his first week in an aboriginal community (instead, cut funding for aboriginal legal aid)

- failed to stop, or even slow, the boats. Hides them instead and now hides the minister too

- double backflip on Gonski, resulting in free handouts to the states that aren't contracted

- outright lies about the NBN

- downgrading of NDIS

- outright lie about providing the customised boat to monitor whaling. Instead, it is being used to hunt and capture asylum seekers.

It's an interesting list of failures...72 so far... and well worth a read. Can you think of others?

For all you people who voted LNP, how's that going for you?

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: LNP wrecking ball govt, list of lies & incompetences

That wasn't the point. The point was the election promise to remove the income testing for the health fund rebate (30%)... did they do that , No they didn't? No mention of when or if it will be implemented either.

Message 51 of 65
Latest reply

3 Jan

Tony Abbott: Jury out on me as PM

Mr Abbott and his government have suffered a string of poor polls since sweeping to power at the September election.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-jury-out-on-me-as-pm-20140103-3090...

Message 52 of 65
Latest reply

Absolutely correct - Wrecking Ball Government from HELL I say !

Appalled to see the B.O.M. facts for our 2013 temperatures in light of the destruction of the LNP in Canberra on the mitigation put in by Labor.

Still what should we expect from a COALtion Government and yes I live in a mining area, pay mining prices for Goods and Services whilst we battle to run a Sheep Grazing Station where we are expected to make a living in this dry environment - 'twas 41.4°C on the verandah today.  (No AC out here, we just use an open window and a fan).

The LNP'ers want to align with the "born to rule" facts of LNP statements, (directly firmly at me as a low income where we run losses on the land every year - don't patronise me with statements // my family has been grazing livestock here since 1880 and we have been debt free 94% of that time including now) - ok the statement is: http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2013/s3885816.htm

"But the Assistant Treasurer, Arthur Sinodinos, says the Coalition has always been on the side of people who are aspirational."

So as one described as lacking "aspiration" which defines why my Super Co-payment has vanished and my Self Contributions are taxed yet the big end of town gets a cut, clearly draws the lines on where the LNP has its focus: "its the Liberal way to make YOU pay".

Message 53 of 65
Latest reply

You're so right (IMO) semester, "its the Liberal way to make YOU pay".

except when it comes to miners. He's given them 2.2 million to fight land rights claims on mining leases, whilst taking 13 million from aboriginal legal aid.

Why would the miners need free legal aid? It's ridiculous.
Message 54 of 65
Latest reply

DY: " tax dollars only hurt the rich i suppose"

Funny you should write that:

tax graph.JPG

Whilst I do understand the  collective anguish of those suffering from PPTSD and their need for group assurance regardless of research or history  I must admit to having a good chuckle at this:

20S20:  "Appalled to see the B.O.M. facts for our 2013 temperatures in light of the destruction of the LNP in Canberra on the mitigation put in by Labor."

Pink matriarchs take note,  a new level of blame can now  be attributed to the Coalition:  Australian annual temperatures, gosh.

Myopic Tongues2 Small.jpg

PS

20S20,  BOM figures were for 2013,  the bad bad  Coalition have been in since September 2013, so  the ALP  should at least be blamed for 75% of the temperatures, and what about the previous ALP years?

Now continue holding hands and lets have a few more pink verses of Kumbayar, it might ease the obvious electoral chagrin on display.

Message 55 of 65
Latest reply

In other words, I meant the opposite

Photobucket
Message 56 of 65
Latest reply

Mm when you feel extreme embarrassment at the list that shows unacceptable dishonesty and cruelty by the lnp govt, do you feel the urge to post irrelevant graphs from cherry picked statistics, retrospective blame and personal insults?

Perhaps you should read the list and post your opinion?

So, it looks like yet another Australian social institution is about to get smashed...Medicare. Yet another thing that'll only impact low income families and benefit the rich.
Message 57 of 65
Latest reply

a new level of responsibility has been awareded the Coalition..

They are Governing our Country and owe Sovereignty to Australia and Australians .With that high level of responsibilty comes accountability for their actions which affect those who pay their salary .

the but but but the last Government did this to defend their own words and actions is so kindergarten.

Message 58 of 65
Latest reply

@monman12 wrote:

DY: " tax dollars only hurt the rich i suppose"

Funny you should write that:

tax graph.JPG

Whilst I do understand the  collective anguish of those suffering from PPTSD and their need for group assurance regardless of research or history  I must admit to having a good chuckle at this:

20S20:  "Appalled to see the B.O.M. facts for our 2013 temperatures in light of the destruction of the LNP in Canberra on the mitigation put in by Labor."

Pink matriarchs take note,  a new level of blame can now  be attributed to the Coalition:  Australian annual temperatures, gosh.

Myopic Tongues2 Small.jpg

PS

20S20,  BOM figures were for 2013,  the bad bad  Coalition have been in since September 2013, so  the ALP  should at least be blamed for 75% of the temperatures, and what about the previous ALP years?

Now continue holding hands and lets have a few more pink verses of Kumbayar, it might ease the obvious electoral chagrin on display.

Are you claiming to be a medical practitioner now?

Medical researcher perhaps?

Or do you just like to invent syndromes to suit your need to pidgeon hole people you don't understand?

Message 59 of 65
Latest reply

For someone who talks about chuckles he's not very funny Cat Wink

Photobucket
Message 60 of 65
Latest reply