Lithium are way better than Liveworld....

*pepe
Community Member

I have had a few posts removed, each time I have received a courtesy message explaining why it was removed, and have been able to communicate with the mod - yes, a real live person, not a bot!!! .

Let's hope they continue this trend and don't resort to liveworld's inept system.

Message 1 of 483
Latest reply
482 REPLIES 482

So Glad to hear this Pepe, looks like we may get some fair moderation.

Message 2 of 483
Latest reply

yes agree

Spoiler
smiles as my smiley feature is not working.
Message 3 of 483
Latest reply

I have emailed them to ask questions and got quick replies.. one said it was their days off and the passed my question on, so I didn't have to wait  a couple of days till they were back on shift.

They have ebay ID's unlike like ones from  liveworld and their messages come through the Community Message system.

Message 4 of 483
Latest reply

Liveworlds heart was not in it, they just put the computer on auto cut and paste and had a coffee break 🙂

Message 5 of 483
Latest reply

windrake
Community Member

oh pleasse, these are not real people, c&p answers to all queries.

Nobody believes the millions of inquires & reports are all physically attended to by a human Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 483
Latest reply

The new mods do not  send cut and paste replies. The eBay ID who emailed me was on their days off when they say my msg in their inbox.. do computers get rostered off daysSmiley Tongue

Message 7 of 483
Latest reply

So you all spend time writing to them, eh? Wouldn't it be better to try and follow policy so you don't need to appeal constantly? Just an idea.
Message 8 of 483
Latest reply

Please don't read things into my posts that are not there and comment on them as if they were, The points you raise are your assumptions and they are false. Thank you

I initiated  the contact with the mods myself. I have no slaps to appeal, let alone do I appeal constantly. I can't even remember the last time I had a sanction notice, not that either of these two points are anybody's business except my own.

Message 9 of 483
Latest reply

@just_me_karen wrote:
So you all spend time writing to them, eh? Wouldn't it be better to try and follow policy so you don't need to appeal constantly? Just an idea.

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Message 10 of 483
Latest reply