March in March

Who is marching in March? I will be.

"March in March Australia 2014 will be three days of peaceful assemblies, non-partisan citizens' marches and rallies at Federal Parliament and around Australia to protest against government decisions that are against the common good of our nation"

There's just so much to protest about, but I think the thing that riles me the most is our governments dehumanising cruelty to refugees.

Or maybe the 800 million payment to Murdoch

Or the nepotism.

Or plain incompetency.

Anyway, I need ideas for my placard. Can anyone help?

I'll have to travel hundreds of kilometres to get to my nearest march, so I want to make it worthwhile.
Message 1 of 131
Latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

March in March

Karen , my kids were just discussing doing it the other day and I told them I'll  go with them.  (much to their amusement)

I just hope grandma & grandpa doon't see me on telly or anything  Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Message 3 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

Message 4 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

5.jpg

Message 5 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

i like this one

ant.jpg

Message 6 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

I think this kind of protest is good for those who are so passionate about it and I hope it ends as peacefully as it begins ๐Ÿ™‚

My days of protesting are well and truly over, I don't think my nerves would allow me to do it and I am not passionate about it.

I protested about Vietnam, apartheid, tent embassy and Gough Whitlam's dismissal. I was very passionate about those!

Message 7 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

There is an article in Independent Australia about March in March - maybe someone could add the link. Woman Happy

Message 8 of 131
Latest reply

March in March

There is a first time for everything, I am.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 131
Latest reply