Modern Courtship.

OH works in an office with 3 young female colleagues, all in their 20s.

He's quite used hearing about their sex lives, drunken antics, pregnancy false alarms and period pain discussed openly in front of him.

Lately one of them has split up with her boyfriend and is back on the dating scene. Recently she accepted a lift off a young man who has since been sending her dic pics per mobile phone. This seems to be quite standard for an invitation to take an acquaintance further.

She has now agreed to meet him for a one-night stand at a hotel somewhere in the city on the weekend.

So this is modern courtship. Smiley Surprised

Yesterday on another thread I was suspected of being old-fashioned and sexiest.

I guess I must be, because I find that quite disturbing. I hope he at least buys her dinner first Woman LOL

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Modern Courtship.

at least the iPhones etc have zoom lenses these days

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 21 of 48
Latest reply

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
I thought about doing that,but I can't get a hold of a large format camera:D

Skite!!!!!

CockSure.jpg

Message 22 of 48
Latest reply

THere's a difference between Booty Call and courtship. Not much woo-wooing in the former. 

Message 24 of 48
Latest reply

dic pics.jpg

I don't understand how anybody could find this pic alluring???? but to each their own I guess

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 25 of 48
Latest reply

Those 3 in the office just sound like a couple of you know what's.

Most young people today are fairly conservative when it comes to dates and sex. Particularly compared to when you are I were that age icy.

Message 26 of 48
Latest reply

But I do have first hand experience with dic pics lol!

My boss was sent one a few months ago. We heard her scream and we all came running and she showed us. Took us all a while to figure out what it was cause he was sitting down in the loo cubicle (at work or something).

We texted him back and jokingly asked him to send us more and he obliged whilst we all had a good laugh.

We then called him to say that whilst we have enjoyed the show, he was obviously fobbed off last night the night before with a false mobile number. He hung up on us...

Message 27 of 48
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

But I do have first hand experience with dic pics lol!

My boss was sent one a few months ago. We heard her scream and we all came running and she showed us. Took us all a while to figure out what it was cause he was sitting down in the loo cubicle (at work or something).

We texted him back and jokingly asked him to send us more and he obliged whilst we all had a good laugh.

We then called him to say that whilst we have enjoyed the show, he was obviously fobbed off last night the night before with a false mobile number. He hung up on us...

Cat LOLMan LOLRobot LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

the coveted five-laughy face award

Message 28 of 48
Latest reply

@katymatey* wrote:

OMG womankind has lost so much in the race towards 'equality'.  Incidentally, I have always thought of myself as an equal, just different.

Equality may have been sustained in this instance too.  She may have sent a photo of her own maidenhood.

DEB

Message 29 of 48
Latest reply

@lloydslights wrote:

@katymatey* wrote:

OMG womankind has lost so much in the race towards 'equality'.  Incidentally, I have always thought of myself as an equal, just different.

Equality may have been sustained in this instance too.  She may have sent a photo of her own maidenhood.

DEB

Pretty sure that's long gone, Deb Woman LOL

Message 30 of 48
Latest reply