My neighbour may have been murdered! Yikes

My neighbour went missing a week ago and was discovered in a nearby neighbourhood in a flat and she was dead apparently. I knew the woman for a short time and she was very nice but a scatter brain. I dont believe she used Ebay at all. It was front page newsCat Indifferent in the paper this morning.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Was that the neighbour who swooped in like a bat to steal your parcels? Very sad for the poor woman and her family. There was a body found behind my place last year and the first thought was murder. Turns out he was drunk and fell in the creek and drowned. He was a known heavy drinker, but was always pleasant and friendly when he stopped for a chat.

yep, I remember that event.. very sad indeed.
A few too many come to their end in that part of town, dont you think?

Michelle, sorry to hear of your neighbour. It really brings our own mortality home when something like this happens close by. its a shock.

Take care..

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

that's sad. You never imagine something like that actually happening to someone you know..

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

which paper?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Was that the neighbour who swooped in like a bat to steal your parcels? Very sad for the poor woman and her family. There was a body found behind my place last year and the first thought was murder. Turns out he was drunk and fell in the creek and drowned. He was a known heavy drinker, but was always pleasant and friendly when he stopped for a chat.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Paper was "The Mercury".
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

yep, I remember that event.. very sad indeed.
A few too many come to their end in that part of town, dont you think?

Michelle, sorry to hear of your neighbour. It really brings our own mortality home when something like this happens close by. its a shock.

Take care..

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

It was very sad. Even more so because I was talking to him in that park the day before. He stopped to say hi and give my pets a pat. Where he was found, I normally walk up there when I take the pets for a walk, but I was at work that afternoon, otherwise it could have been me that found him.

The really weird thing is, he used to walk through there every afternoon on his way to the pub. He was already loaded, but knew exactly where the bridge was, which surprised me that he was found where he was. I didn't hear the outcome of the police report but I think they were treating it as an accident.

Mr Tippy sent me a message at work to say that when he went to take the pets for a walk, the cops stopped him and told him he wasn't allowed out of the back gate. He ended up getting it out of them why. I think that was about 4.30pm. It was about 1.30am before they turned their flood lights off and left.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply