New Kudo function

Has everyone else noticed the new ? kudo function.  Instead of seeing 'Thank you for leaving kudo' or whatever the exact words were, it now says you can remove kudos !  Or am I a bit behind the times - only noticed the change today.  I would think the techs have waaaaaaayyyyyy more important issues to be working on - like the 'Check my other items' link that takes you to the home page Smiley LOL

Remove Kudo.png

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

New Kudo function

@mbselections00 wrote:

I would think the techs have waaaaaaayyyyyy more important issues to be working on - like the 'Check my other items' link that takes you to the home page Smiley LOL

Or giving people another five minutes to edit a post, would have been much more helpful.

Message 2 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

maybe they were listening to a poster from the sellers board who was complaining about kudos

and as usual came up with a really useless idea.

Message 3 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I haven't got that.

But then I have the 'quick reply' button turned off

Message 4 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

@davidc4430 wrote:

maybe they were listening to a poster from the sellers board who was complaining about kudos

and as usual came up with a really useless idea.

Hahaha, really - I musta missed that one.  Seriously ?  If only eBay acted so quickly on all our suggestions - life could be blissful Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

Did you hover over the thumbs up ?  Or maybe you're just spesh Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

Well, I am spesh, let's face it.         

I see it now

But it could have been there forever.

Who hovers over the thumbs up after you've given kudos?    Why would you?

Message 7 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

LMAO, me ! Cause sometimes if I reply I don't remember if I've given the post the thumbs up (we'll blame age).  Or sometimes, I might agree but have nothing to add & same thing happens, or sometimes I don't necessarily agree, but the post has given me some food for thought or helped me see things from a different perspective.  Now those ones I never actually know whether to give kudos or not, lol and sometimes I do and then think later, I wish I hadn't.  But in the scheme of things, who cares - really !

Message 8 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

If you've given a kudos, then it's ticked, so you can see

If you wanted to undo a kudos, you go to 'options' on the top right

of the post - it's in there - 'revoke my kudos'

But you have to refresh the page to get that option

So maybe it is new?

Message 9 of 41
Latest reply

New Kudo function

It's not in the Options anymore, for me.  

I wonder if there is a time limit to un-kudoing.  

DEB

Message 10 of 41
Latest reply