Nice to be Rich..

EXPENSES PUT FORWARD BY FORMER MODEL MS ESTRADA £55million for a new home in London £4.4 million country home in Henley £1.02 million-a-year clothing budget £335,558 staff including a butler, housekeeper, chauffer, nanny, two cleaners, a chef and office manager £100,000 to maintain her home £100,000 for food and drink £482,416 to rent a yacht for two weeks, £4,824 to tip the crew £247,233 for a Paris holiday at the Presidential Suite at the Ritz, plus £74,230 for the nanny's room £103,000 for 12 nights in the south of France £93,793 on beauty treatments £58,000 for two luxury handbags £23,000 for six casual handbags £35,000 for ten clutch handbags £26,000 for a mobile phone £14,850 for three new suitcases a year £39,000 for two watches every year £9,400 for four bottles of face cream £4,000 for fifteen pairs of sunglasses Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703765/Ex-supermodel-awarded-75million-kind-divorce-settlem...
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Nice to be Rich..

Women like her only marry men with and for their money.

That's the only kind of love they know.

Poor creatures.

Erica

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

imastawka
Honored Contributor

75 million was a drop in the bucket for this guy.  He divorced her without

her knowledge under Islamic law

'I was a top international model. I have lived this life. This is what I am accustomed to.’ 

Her lawyers estimated her ex-husband was worth £8billion.

But there is some justice - he died this week - her daughter will inherit along with

his other children

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

@lind9650 wrote:

Poor creatures.

Erica

Erica, did you even read the article?   She was already rich as a supermodel.

Granted, not as rich as living with him, but still had plenty.

They were married for 12 years and had a daughter.

She did not divorce him.  He dumped her for another woman.

She deserved a decent payout AFAIK

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

of course you need 2 houses when you buy lots of 'stuff', you need somewhere to put it all

id need at least 1 house just for the handbags

i would need much more for beauty treatment too, only 4 bottles of face cream? in ya dreams, id need 4 44gallon drums

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

The link says she will still be paid out even if he is dead, sad that with all the money he had he died of cancer, all the money in the world can not save you from that

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

Nice to be Rich......no, it's not.

One has to maintain niceties with other rich people at social gatherings, daahlings.

Staff can be an awful drain on one's soul whilst  listening to them talk about their poor circumstances.

And don't talk about the insurance claims by those who get caught up on the prongs of the security fencing.

Smiley LOL

DEB

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

@imastawka wrote:

@lind9650 wrote:

Poor creatures.

Erica

Erica, did you even read the article?   She was already rich as a supermodel.

Granted, not as rich as living with him, but still had plenty.

They were married for 12 years and had a daughter.

She did not divorce him.  He dumped her for another woman.

She deserved a decent payout AFAIK

Yes, Stawka, I have read the whole article and that's what I meant abut women like her. They earn good money, so they want more out of a relationship, especially marriage.

12 years married does not mean they were still in love or happy together. It does not even mean they were in love when they got married. Infatuation with beauty and money makes for unpredictable marriages.

Marrying a Muslim, she should have known that by law he can have several wifes and there was nothing she could do about it.

Have you ever heard of a Celebrity woman who earns millions to marry a Motor mechanig, a Greengrocer or a Primary School Teacher?

Life is a gamble. Some win, some loose.

Erica

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

i dont think hes worrying too much about who has his money now.

i think these super rich people die leaving their billions to be fought over by family and friends and ex wives as a final up yours to everyone.

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

Nice to be Rich..

She doesn't have to fight for anything. 

The Court has already awarded her the payment which was supposed to be paid by 29th (?).

The payment will still be mde from his estate but she my have to wait until everything is settled.  She is obviously not on the breadline so a few months delay should not be  problem.

Not sure about the UK but in Australia if a beneficiary of an estate is in financial difficulty they can apply to have some funds released before the final distribution of the estate.

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply