Not sure how to feel

After 30 years I might have an answer to a health issue, the answer is not all that good , but at least it might be an answer
Photobucket
Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Not sure how to feel

soulart2
Community Member
Everyone is different but I like knowing rather than the frustration of not knowing. Whatever it is, all the best.
Message 2 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

Well look at it this way you've survived for 30yrs with the problem and you're still here, so all's good.

Message 3 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

I would prefer to know, that way I can take measures as to not aggravate the condition.

I wish you well Kilroy, try to look at the cup half full.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 4 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I think its good when you can finally put a name to it,  whatever it is.

I wish you all the best.   You have lived with it for 30 years so that's good    : - )

Message 5 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

At least you'll know what you are up against but I'd imagine that it could be hard to get your around it. I hope that you'll be okay.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 6 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

I think knowing is always better than wondering - and I believe, from what I know of you on here, that whatever it is, you have the strength and courage to confront it head on and deal with it. 

If you feel the need to share - or even just vent - I know there wil lbe lots of people here ready to listen and support you..

Message 7 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

i will. 

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 8 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

Guess you are all right better to have an answer , I will just have yo wait till get a confirmed diagnosis and see if it makes a difference, I seem to be in a minority with most suffers seam to be women
Photobucket
Message 9 of 40
Latest reply

Not sure how to feel

Well one thing I am sure of the treatment at this stage is almost as bad as the ailment
Photobucket
Message 10 of 40
Latest reply