OMG what a mess this is

Has ebay gone completely mad with this so called update or is it a serious attempt to shut the place down.?

IMO Primary school kids could have done better. 

Is Ebay in its final dying days ?

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: OMG what a mess this is

... with people entering the house at different times and then rushing outside to the back fence where they shout "Can you hear me?"

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

@springy

Capture.JPG

On the buying and selling boards that is a HUGE bonus, I wasn't even going in to a thread now where I saw a name from the past as the OP, so many people were left high and dry getting no help or reading through so many responses that no longer reflect on today's eBay protocols or procedures. This way they have to start a new topic and can now receive correct up to date info.

But I would like CS to be able to bring up older threads.

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

Old threads can still be dragged up on the Buying / Selling boards though.

A noob only has to see 'Search all content' and by just typing in GSP, and up comes every GSP thread ever made.

There's a lot to choose from.

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

@the_hawk* wrote:

it seems most think it sucks

well done ebay if your intention is to kill off the boards

Thought I'd point out that ebay don't run the boards.

A company called Khoros does.

See the bottom of the board's pages    

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

I use catch.com more than Ebay. $6.50 a month and free shipping on most things. 

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

I had to search engine enquire and sure enough....

Was known as Lithium - the company that changed the US forums. Is obviously business centric.... so i suggest being brand ambiguous regarding criticism

( however regarding the previously entertaining and informative US-ebay computer forum i did think was

unwise to name computer companies for faults from several years ago in models long time obsolete as this did reflect badly upon current model design integrity , hence impact upon vested interests , so  the companies did in my view have a reasonable case to complain ) 

Anyhow with only a few posts visable in default pages is easier to keep  their standards of content posts by effectively enabling the easy bumping off of critical content  posts out of sight and so out of mind   - while maintaining the appearance of free speech and critique  and keeping their metric of (online ) Community health Index

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoros,_LLC

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Bet with a poost like that - you came through ' immigration ' with colours - almost flying. LOL

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

Sorry... Google Translate was no help at all.

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

Indeed, I got lost at "I had to search engine enquire and sure enough...." and gave up

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply