Pandemic over soon ...

with another day another 30,000+ cases within NSW the pandemic will surely end soon as they run out of the unvaccinated or will Camberra run out of unvaccinated first ? 

Fortunately the South Africans were correct in evaluating Omicron as being highly infectious but relatively mild - almost effectively the fourth vaccine for those fated to contract 

Message 1 of 156
Latest reply
155 REPLIES 155

Re: Pandemic over soon ...

Coughing up lots of blood is a real concern and can lead to serious problems if untreated. You both should see a doctor.

Message 151 of 156
Latest reply

I doubt if any doctor will see them.

I know around here, if you admit to the slightest sign of any respiratory complaint (let alone a positive covid test), you will not get in. But she does need to ring a doctor to discuss.

This is a real problem for sons & daughters, being 100km from a hospital and feeling really sick.

I have the Rona. I feel like carp and getting worse by the day. My husband is doing it much worse. My biggest complaint is the incessant coughing. It just won't let up. My husband feels like he's been hit by 100 buses.

Okay, if you get no satisfaction or plan of action from the doctor, pack a small bag for each of you and head to the hospital. I don't think you will be admitted, but your husband may be and he may even be transferred elsewhere. 

Message 152 of 156
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

Please do NOT take any more Ivermectin! So much has already been posted here about it, and discussed in the news, that I am sure I don't need to explain... I am sure you're feeling terrible, and trying whatever could work in order to alleviate the symptoms.

In all sincerity, I suspect hospital is where your husband should be. His symptoms sound moderate (which is bad enough), and he may get worse. Hospital staff have been battling COVID-19 now for a while, and there are medications that can be given both intravenously and orally, medications which have been approved by the TGA.

Take care; your own health and the health of your husband are too important to risk.

You didn't take that lot seriously did you??? 😀

To add - anyone coughing blood - hospital immediately.

Message 153 of 156
Latest reply

I'm not a muso (I can't lift much less carry a tune), but I can see the bass line, a Stratocaster lead...

Message 154 of 156
Latest reply

Where or what is Camberra?

And marking your own post as a solution is many things. Solipsism, maybe, but inappropriate always

Message 155 of 156
Latest reply

I was in my shed working on a project when that song came on the radio.  My first thoughts were that someone had channeled the boards into a song.

Message 156 of 156
Latest reply