Please help save the fish and native animal from being turned into CAT FOOD

Each year millions of fish are slaughtered and turned into cat food.

This barbaric practice must be stopped, help save the fish!

Write to your local poli and demand a stop to this now!

These cats can roam outside and kill innocent DUCKS and other Birds

Every year feral cats abandoned by their owners kill native wildlife, i say BAN CATS!

😄

-- A
Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Please help save the fish and native animal from being turned into CAT FOOD

You know, I'm sorry I treated this topic so frivolously yesterday. I guess I got put off by the call to BAN CATS. I think many here would know that I love cats 🙂

auction_ assassin is right in what she says, though, about the tonnes of fish being hoovered up out of the ocean by huge factory ships, depleting fish stocks and collapsing the fishing industries of the coastal populations of countries that depend on them for their living. Also starving out marine wildlife.

And yes, a large proportion of those fish would go towards feeding our pets. I can see where someone who's not a cat-lover would see cats as the problem.

So much of Earth's resources, are being wasted, not to benefit mankind but to manufacture disposable one-off items which in turn pollute the enviroment to mankind's and animalkind's detriment.

Auction_assassin, did you indeed write to your local "poli" demanding a stop? If yes who did you write to and what was your wording?

I would be helpful if you could give those who are interested in taking up the call a few pointers.

Well put Icy.

I don't hate cats, I used to own one before it was tragically murdered by some cruel woman :_|

No I wont waste my time writing to a Poli, waste of time imo

I am currently working on a virus which will make house cats sterile, once released into the atmosphere thru chemtrails which will disperse and fall to earth.... hoo hoo hah ha hah haa

-- A
Message 41 of 41
Latest reply