QandA

What the heck did Mr Abbott do to Jacqui?

She was very forthcoming in her ire........................

I have to say, she was looking very pretty tonight, softer, more feminine.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

QandA

Probably the same thing he's doing to all of us just a little closer. Yuk and eeww
Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

EEEWWWWWWW!!!!

Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

vicr3000
Community Member

Abbott pi ssed her off early on. I think he gave her the brush off.

She looked better tonight but did she have a sore throat ?

Her voice sounded awful.

She might turn out OK in the end (as a pollie).

Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

I really enjoyed that show  last night. Lambie, though I don't agree with a lot of her views, she is very passionate  and I've always though she will do a good job for her electorate. She did look a lot softer last night and she was actually funny. I loved some of her comments about Rupert Murdoch, I thpought she was spot on there.

Barnaby Joyce looked a bit red faced and sort of cringed when discussion turned to taxing the corporate tax evaders.

They hit the nail on the head talking about cuts to those who can least afford it. if we are so broke, why did we get rid of the mining tax?? how does it benefit us?? It may not have been a huge revenue raiser, but it was a revenue raiser. Perhaps it should've been increased instead of dumped.  Shame the person in charge doesn't make 'captain's calls" that benefit our country

Wayne Swan - well he was good and passionate too, he raised some good points

Lambie did look a lot softer last night Az - maybe the ABC has good make-up artists   Woman LOL

Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

The problem with the Corporate Tax thing is not an Australian only problem.

We can't bring in laws alone that will solve it, that's why it can't be done with just our laws

and needs a world wide go at it at the G8, G20 etc. Otherwise the corporations will just

keep shifting from one country to the next.

So it's not easy to fix.

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

They were discussing things within Aus that could change more than the international issues.

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

it was discussed at the G20 then it was dropped by Hockey.  Instead of doing it for the cameras and being half hearted about it, why don't they genuinely have ago...... it is about the only thing that can save this govt now imo

much easier for them to slap in the face the Australian voters who put them there eh?

Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

@azureline** wrote:

What the heck did Mr Abbott do to Jacqui?

She was very forthcoming in her ire........................

I have to say, she was looking very pretty tonight, softer, more feminine.

She should not be allowed to open her mouth

Photobucket
Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

QandA

@donnashuggy wrote:
She should not be allowed to open her mouth

Thus spake the Matriarch !!

Bravo!! spoken like a true Leftie

Freedom of speech anyone ?

Smiley LOL

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 10 of 39
Latest reply