Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Killing Season

A bloody retelling of Rudd: The Killing Season set to reignite hostilities In what is poised to be the most explosive political bloodletting on television since the last Labor leadership spill, Walkley-award-winning journalist Sarah Ferguson is set t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

QandA

What the heck did Mr Abbott do to Jacqui?She was very forthcoming in her ire........................I have to say, she was looking very pretty tonight, softer, more feminine.

What About The Children?

I am amazed and disgusted that in all the indignation over what Gillian Triggs should or shouldn't have done or who said or didn't say what to her, not ONE SINGLE POLITICIAN except, finally, Malcolm Turnbull, has commented in any way on the contents ...

Ireland Votes for Gay marriage

A remarkable result for this little country, Well done Irish, they are an extrordinary people. http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/23/europe/ireland-referendum-same-sex-marriage/

• 52 replies
  • 4 Helpful

National Sorry Day

On 26 May every year, ceremonies, marches, speeches and presentations are held around the country to commemorate Sorry Day, the day on which Australians express regret for the historical mistreatment of Aboriginal people. The first Sorry Day was held...

Former Politicians And Coal Seam gas mining

Numerous government decisions will be taken in coming months that will either constrain the CSG industry or allow it to expand. There's currently a freeze on new exploration licences that will be replaced with a strategic release framework, new codes...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Looking for former boardie-brom seller

Is anyone still in contact with gem addiction (can't remember how her id was written sorry) who was a frequent boardie, sold bromeliads, also had her own website and lived in QLD ? I can't find her on ebay anymore.

Microwaving Water!

Don't know the veracity of this, but I pass it on ... A 26-year old man decided to have a cup of coffee. He took a cup of water and put it in the microwave to heat it up (something that he had done numerous times before).I am not sure how long he set...

microwaved water.png
  • 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Senate Enquiry Into Bestiality Claims

A MAN sprung horsing around with a string of his farm animals has pleaded guilty to bestiality charges, for the second time in just two years. Despite facing a maximum five years behind bars the 67-year-old has refused to stop having sex with his hor...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Michael Keenan is 'DISTURBED'

Keenan to attack IS propaganda machine AUSTRALIA'S new counter terrorism minister says he'll be focusing on undermining Islamic State's propaganda efforts. MICHAEL Keenan says he's disturbed by fresh reports of Australians heading to conflict zones i...