Queen size fitted sheets

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm needing some new queen size fitted sheets, does anyone know where I can get really good quality sheets for a decent price atm? I've done a bit of a search on here and on google but some personal opinions would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Queen size fitted sheets

We can't really give names of other places to buy on ebay forum.
Message 11 of 41
Latest reply

Really AM?  Does it say that in the rules somewhere?

Message 12 of 41
Latest reply

Sec, I just had a look on eBay ... great bargains, fitted sheets by themselves, or with two pillowcases ... big variety of colours.

I searched on fitted sheet queen ...
Message 13 of 41
Latest reply

I dont know about that Am, I cant find anything in the rules that says we're not allowed to reccommend other places to buy goods...

Message 14 of 41
Latest reply

Past experience. Ebay sells a variety of goods..why would they want posters recommending other stores.
Message 15 of 41
Latest reply

Yeah Katy, I did do that myself before starting this thread, and for sure they do seem like good bargains and I'll always shop on eBay first if it's the right product for the right price.

I guess my problem is I kinda wanted to have them today...

Message 16 of 41
Latest reply

Because sometimes it's also good to shop locally.  

And as I said if you can find a specific rule prohibiting posters from reccommending other stores then so be it.

I'm actually more interested in peoples personal opinions on the topic.

Message 17 of 41
Latest reply

I know how you feel about wanting it NOW ...

If you filtered the search so that it only looked in Australia, you could probably have them by the end of the week.

Anyway, like I said I like them cheap and thin. No need to worry about washing them, I just shove them in the machine and then the dryer. No need for ironing them. And, when they get old, I just buy new ones.
Message 18 of 41
Latest reply

No need for ironing them.

LOL whats an iron hehe 

Nah just kidding I know what an iron is, but I dont think I have ever ironed sheets before, it has to be a pretty special occasion before I will iron anything (apart from work or school uniforms ect)

Message 19 of 41
Latest reply

The higher the thread count the thicker the sheet is, so I have one high count pair for winter but lower count for the rest of the year. Being the bottom sheet, they would last longer being high count. I've seen seperate fitted and flat sheets for sale at big w. don't know if you have one nearby?
Message 20 of 41
Latest reply