ROLL CALL - Posters who are proud of our Prime Minister

Please feel free to add your name below if you are proud of our Prime Minister, Tony Abbott.

If you are of the left (or indeed any anti-Tony Abbott persuasion), please do not harrass or bully any poster that wishes to add their name.

You can either just say "Yes, I am proud of Tony" or if you wish to add a reference to something he has done to earn your pride, all the better.

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: ROLL CALL - Posters who are proud of our Prime Minister

:-#

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I didnt vote for the libs, but given the majority they hold,  apparently quite a few people did, I wonder if they are now regretting their decision?

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

this thread is going well.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I think maybe most are afraid to post on here in case it is seen as being proud of him.

I am not afraid or proud. Sorry.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Is that crickets I can hear?
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

i just saw a tumbleweed roll by....

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, I am proud of Tony.  Windsor, that is.

Mr Windsor said Mr Abbott had offered to do just about anything for support to head a Coalition minority government after the 2010 election.

He said: "He begged for the job and he made the point, not only to me but to others that were in that negotiating period, that he would do anything to get that job, anything to get that job.

"And you would well remember and your colleagues should be aware, that the only codicil that you put on that (was), `I will do anything , Tony (Windsor) to get that job. The only thing I wouldn't do is to sell my **bleep**'."

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

180px-Calvin_rofl.jpg

I do not even know anybody who would admit they voted for him  🙂

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

Yes, I am proud of Tony.  Windsor, that is.

Mr Windsor said Mr Abbott had offered to do just about anything for support to head a Coalition minority government after the 2010 election.

He said: "He begged for the job and he made the point, not only to me but to others that were in that negotiating period, that he would do anything to get that job, anything to get that job.

"And you would well remember and your colleagues should be aware, that the only codicil that you put on that (was), `I will do anything , Tony (Windsor) to get that job. The only thing I wouldn't do is to sell my **bleep**'."

followed by "I'd give that serious consideration" or words to that effect  😄

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply