Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

Flashie I think I saw somewhere that TGSE has a motor on her bike.  I wonder whether she only uses it going up hills or on the flat as well?

Did your OH fit a new saddle for you?  Was it a sprung and padded one?  If you google women's saddles you might get a better idea of your needs to make it more comfortable.

Spoiler
No lycra please.  Last week I saw a group of senior cyclists in town (not that I put you in THEIR senior class) which made me wince in horror lol

My knees don't let me cycle now - even since I raced the kids around Centennial Park in Sydney over a thankfully forgotten number of laps .... they won anyway lol

Message 23401 of 29,650
Latest reply

Lol at seniors in lycra Laney 😃
Message 23402 of 29,650
Latest reply

I didn't laugh Deb Smiley Surprised

Message 23403 of 29,650
Latest reply

No, not a good look
Message 23404 of 29,650
Latest reply

Relax Laney, we have no plans to venture into Lycra. But no, I have to confess we don't just use the motor on hills, it kicks in as soon as you start pedalling. You can turn the motor off and I've tried mine sans motor on the flat a couple of times but with the motor and the battery on it, it is very heavy to pedal.

This is what ours looks like: http://www.e-bikesrus.com.au/products/uni-ryder-2/

Message 23405 of 29,650
Latest reply

morning everyone Smiley Happy

they seem a great idea She-ele

Message 23406 of 29,650
Latest reply

Afternoon Stringers Smiley Happy

Those bikes look great TGSE and don't worry - I did not think you would be venturing into lycra although with your long legs it would not look untoward - certainly nothing like I saw the other day lol

Did you empty your wallet at 'clear it' the other day Deb?

Football behind the couch for a few days and tennis racket out in preparation tonight although it appears some of our youngsters are really acting like opinionated prats atm .... bring back our Patrick's gentlemanly style and good sportsmanship!

24 here today and really beautiful.  Meeting in the city tomorrow and then a couple of days off ..... best laid plans of mice and men though .... you know how it goes Smiley Frustrated

Message 23407 of 29,650
Latest reply

TSGE...............hubby offered to buy me one that had a motor..............but since I was wanting to ride for exercise I said no.........................(I damned that decision while I was huffing and puffing trying to pedal into the wind uphill on Sunday)

It was a beautiful day here today..................I hope it keeps up for the school holidays next week.

I am taking on the task of tutoring one of our grandsons for the next two terms to see if I can help him through with his maths...................his teacher seems to think that some one on one will help him..............fingers crossed.

Message 23408 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hello!

Thought I'd pop in and say hi...been busy Cat Wink and my PC died. It's up and running again but with Linux.

Hope everyone is well. Catch up elsewhere...

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 23409 of 29,650
Latest reply

hey Buzz!!

I've been wondering how you are, good to see you

Message 23410 of 29,650
Latest reply