SANFL Balls-up!

Woodville-West Torrens coach Michael Godden 'gutted' over 19th player saga

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/eagles-coach-michael-godden-says-team-is-gutted/10263672

WOW, i mean WOW!

2 teams play for a spot in a grand final, one team cheats, wins, still plays in the Grand Final!

again, why do i like aussie rules?

its getting harder!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SANFL Balls-up!

balls.gif

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

SANFL Balls-up!

It is a WOW moment. How a supposedly proffesional league can allow a team that was actively playing an extra man on field into a grand final at the expense of the opposition is mind blowing. If current rules are not adequate, at the very least a rematch should be called.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

SANFL Balls-up!

Is this where someone mentions "Free kick Hawthorn!"

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

SANFL Balls-up!

@chameleon54 wrote:

It is a WOW moment. How a supposedly proffesional league can allow a team that was actively playing an extra man on field into a grand final at the expense of the opposition is mind blowing. If current rules are not adequate, at the very least a rematch should be called.

there are comentators with the opinion as north adelaide didnt do it 'on purpose' it wasnt cheating.

i disagree, having an extra player on the field is cheating no matter if it was planned.

not only did noth score 8 points during the period they had the extra player who knows had he not been out there could woddville west torrens have scored? but that extra guy ment the north team was able to defend better.

i support neither of these teams, i just want a game of fairness that follows rules, playing an extra man regardless of how it happened was breaking a rule.

end of story, north adelaide should be disqualified from the result.

i really hope norwood kick them off the ground in the grand final

i dont support norwood either. well not normally but i'll make an exception this weekend!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

SANFL Balls-up!

SANFL grand final: North Adelaide rebounds from 19th man controversy to beat Norwood

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-23/sanfl-grand-final-north-adelaide-beats-norwood-to-win-14th-fla...

well doesnt that just take the cake!

they cheat to get into the GF then win it!

there is no justice!!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply