Senator Jacqui Lambie asks a 22-year-old male..

nero_bolt
Community Member

What a bogan 

SENATOR Jacqui Lambie is looking for a man and she only has two requirements, they must be wealthy and well-endowed.

Speaking on Heart 107.3’s Kim and Dave Show this morning, the Palmer United Party Senator revealed that she hasn’t been in a relationship in 11 years but is open to love.

“They must have heaps of cash and they’ve got to have a package between their legs, let’s be honest,” Lambie said.

“I don’t need them to speak, they don’t even need to speak.”

Full story and the embarrassing bogan interview here 

WELL worth reading the comments here with this story      http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22ye...

Also WELL worth reading the comments here with this story     http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22yearold-m...

Of course I now fully expect Plibersek, Wong, Milne, Hanson-Young and the left frightbats etc to call media conferences to express their outrage at this extremely offensive and sexist behaviour. Something tells me I'll be waiting a while. As we know only Tony Abbott can be sexist.

If a male senator was looking for a girl who was rich with big breasts who didn’t speak he would be labelled a sexist pig/misogynist and women everywhere would be demanding his resignation.

Message 1 of 78
Latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: Senator Jacqui Lambie asks a 22-year-old male..

A lie is a lie no matter how many times its repeated.

A lot of that goes on.  Like the big one about Gillard saying there would be an emmissions trading scheme.

When people have been taken to court for accusing the accuser of telling lies and the accuser wins there is a good ahnce the accusation was not a lie.  There have been apologies made over the accusation that the woman in question lied.

Message 71 of 78
Latest reply

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Andrew Bolt the latest to apologise over Tony Abbott's wall punch

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/10/andrew-bolt-the-latest-to-apologise-for-doubtin...

Message 72 of 78
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm too tired LD, but if I were to google links for you,  I would put in words like Tony Abbott/smash walls/ university.

so google is your friend.

You can try and ignore stuff that has happened in the past- but he didnt get the nickname 'mad monk'  etc. for nothing. and his reputation with women precedes him.

No problem Duffy - i don't mind doing it - Woman Happy

During his time in the Howard Government, Tony Abbott was once thrown out of Parliament because he moved in a threatening manner towards the Opposition benches just after Labor's Graham Edwards, a Vietnam Veteran who had lost both his legs during the Vietnam War, had interjected: "You're a disgrace".

Source: The Australian - May 2012

In 1976, while at University, Tony Abbott kicked in a glass panel door after a narrow defeat in the University Senate elections in 1976.

Source: Sydney Morning Herald - July, 2004

Lindsay Foyle, a former deputy editor of The Bulletin and a past president of the Australian Cartoonists’ Association, has revealed that Tony Abbott once threatened to punch him because of a disagreement over abortion (Lindsay took a pro-choice stance, Tony Abbott reportedly didn't like that stance).

Lindsay is on record as saying that a number of journalists witnessed this, including Greg Sheridan, a friend of Tony Abbott's who is also the Foreign Affairs editor for the Australian.

Source: New Matilda - September 2012

During the 2007 Federal Election, the then Federal Health Minister, Tony Abbott, criticised a terminally ill man, Bernie Banton, accusing Bernie Banton of not being "pure of heart".

Source: The Age - October 31, 2007

Tony Abbott once joked about the suicide attempt of John Brogden, who at the time had just resigned as the NSW Liberal Leader. While at a Liberal Party fundraising event, Tony Abbott said: "If we did that we would be as dead as the former Liberal leader's political prospects."

When asked whether he should apologise for his comment on the ABC's Insiders, Tony Abbott stated: "Barrie, if it would make people feel better if I apologised, I'm always happy to apologise. I don't believe in standing on my dignity."

When asked whether his comment was appropriate, Tony Abbott stated: "Barrie, lots of people say lots of things."

Source: ABC's Insiders - September, 2005

Tony Abbott joked about the Costa Concordia, a cruise ship that sunk claiming 11 lives.

Tony Abbott joked "that was one boat that did get stopped, wasn’t it?"

When Tony Abbott was advised that she should apologise, Tony Abbott felt that he didn't need to apologise as it was just "banter".

Source: Herald Sun - January 19, 2012

Message 73 of 78
Latest reply

@Woman Surprisedboris1gary wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/10/andrew-bolt-the-latest-to-apologise-for-doubtin...

Bolt apologised?? really? he said he was wrong?

Message 74 of 78
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

lol...sooooo  funny. still a lie and not an apology so this whole article is wrong and a lie......lol sooooo funnyMan LOL

Message 75 of 78
Latest reply

lol...sooooo  funny. still a lie and not an apology 

Spot on, Lightning -his attempt to weasel out of admitting he accused Ramjan of lying leaves no room for doubt on either point.

Message 76 of 78
Latest reply

yes Azure he did as did others

Every time someone pops up and accuses Barbara Ramjan of lying over the infamous university incident when Tony Abbott flew his fists into a wall, there has been a handsome apology to her.

(from the guardian article in other post)

Message 77 of 78
Latest reply

@lightningdance wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

lol...sooooo  funny. still a lie and not an apology so this whole article is wrong and a lie......lol sooooo funnyMan LOL

So, what are you saying is that the court was wrong, and all the people who were there and who testified that it happened they perjured themselves? 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 78 of 78
Latest reply