Community Member
Everthing Trump says is a joke.
A sick joke on anyone with a brain and that isn't a fat, greedy capitalist pig
Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Re: Seriously

marwi_3023
Community Member
Yeah, just a joke article made up by an ABC journalist who does not exist.
Obviously only the Murdoch press is full of real people and real stories.
Now that's a joke!
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

@marwi_3023 wrote:
Yeah, just a joke article made up by an ABC journalist who does not exist.
Obviously only the Murdoch press is full of real people and real stories.
Now that's a joke!

I assume you were replying to tippy with this post as she did post about a joke article.  If you used '@memberID' at the start of your post we would know. At the moment it just looks like you are replying to yourself.

The 'joke' article tippy was referring to was the picture of a New York Times 'story' by Clench Tightly.  As soon as I read that by-line I knew that post was a joke.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Of-course, there are lots of jokes.  What else can people do?  The man is one big joke.  His first reaction to the fires was "that is fault of the Californian greenies for not managing their forests", when in fact the forests are under federal management, not state.  Then he goes to Paradise burnt to crisp, and calls it Pleasure.  California used have only few years ago 5 months fire danger season, now it has been 8 months.  November in California is like end of May - June here, and it's not just that in this season should not be fires, this is unprecedented in it's ferocity with some 1200 people still "missing".  Of-course, nothing to do with climate change.

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

Donald Trump says he is thankful for making 'tremendous difference' to US on Thanksgiving

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-23/trump-gives-thanks-to-himself-in-thanksgiving-day-address/105...

how long before he creates the Trump Award, that he awards himself for all the wonderful things he does?

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply